Prologue

Dear seekers of extraordinary,

Nope, this is not your typical story, and I make no apologies for that. It is rather an invitation, a portal to a world beyond imagination.

Only the chosen ones, the seekers of hidden truths and untold wonders are invited. I won't try to convince you further, for this is not about persuasion—it's about a connection that goes beyond words.

Prologue sets the stage in third person unveiling the plot and captivating settings. While the rest takes you on a first-person journey starting on Chapter 1 till the end. Now, I know what you might be thinking:

"Third person perspective in Prologue? Yawn."

Yeah, yeah I get it. The first chapter may appear unassuming, tempting you to dismiss it as a mere introduction.

But what if I told you that beneath its seemingly ordinary surface lies a captivating world waiting to be unraveled?

Do you have the audacity to resist the allure of a slow burn?

And again you're thinking "Oh, another book trying to be different."

Yup, won't sugarcoat it –

But, Nope, nope, nope and nope.
Too much for nopes

I'm not here to convince just anyone to read this book. This is not for the faint of heart or the ordinary mind. This is an exclusive invitation to embark on a journey into the captivating world of Agartha.

If you feel the pull, the unspoken call, then this story is meant for you. If not, I understand—it's simply not your destined path.

So, are you the chosen one?

✨✨✨

Once upon a time

Once upon a time...

In a land far far away...

Oh, but hold on.

This is no fairytale about a Disney princess in a disney castle...