3: Party

My brother didn't take no for an answer, my pleads of no party were drowned out by him turning up the stereo in their kitchen claiming he couldn't hear me, nor did he read my lips when I pointed at my own shouting for him to read them.
Instead he invited friends over, friends I didn't really know which I supposed was decent, meaning if he got drunk enough I could slip away into my room and hide for the night—or find a motel so I didn't need to deal with music all night.
Getting changed, I wore a floral dress as it was an off the shoulder dress, Nick told me to look pleasant and I suppose this was pleasant enough?
Stepping out of my room, I wore sandals that I never worn as I headed up the stairs, my dark hair—matching Nicks, straightened as my makeup was dark brown eyeshadow to give a smokey-eye look. Stepping up into the kitchen, all four heads turned to look at me, Nick beaming when he saw me. "You look like you are ready for a picnic with grandpa" he joked earning a vulgar gesture from me.

"Oh the sibling love is in the air" joked Jolly who sipped on his beer, "you do look nice, Faith" he smiled over at me.

Nick looking up at his friend, I couldn't help the laugh that escaped from me. "She is my sister, no flirting, no flirting, no flirting" he said pointing at each of them saying before looking at me and raising his finger, "you too, no flirting, Fae" he said.

Raising my hands in the air, I nodded chewing my lip, eyes scanning all his friends before smiling—he knew I was going to mess with him. "Oh but Nick, all your friends are so. . ." eyes scanning all three of them, all of them smiling at the joke on my brother, "delicious" the redness on his face was priceless as he looked between us four.

"You guys' suck" he shook his head grabbing a beer and heading towards the backdoor.

Jolly and Nicholas following him shortly, joking and messing with him still, I grabbed a bottle of water as Noah slid his hands into his jean pockets he had changed into from this morning—black muscle shirt and a necklace around his neck as he looked me over. Blush creeping onto my cheeks, it was hard to focus with him, he was cute in my opinion but off limits since he was my brother's best friend. "You look great, and it's nice to know you think we look delicious—or I suppose don't look it since you were joking" he gestured his hands between us.

Mouth falling open, I shook my head trying to think of words that would form. "Oh, no you look delicious, I mean you know I was teasing him, but I wouldn't say you guys are hard to look at, because you're not! Just you know he gets riled up so easily, so I wanted to tease him, but I mean give me a spoon or something you know since you are so delicious!" my words stumbled as my cheeks burned.

Noah's smile glowed basically as he chuckled. "I am messing with you, good to know you think I'm delicious though" he winked before grabbing his drink and heading for the door.
I was in trouble.
Leaning against the cold counter, I looked out the window to see my brother greeting his friends that were arriving, he had band friends from the area, ones I did recognize and also from being in the media of course. Getting my breathing under control, I fixed my dress before escorting myself outside to sit with my brother and his friends that were here to celebrate the fact I was home.

"Faith, this is Bryan, you met him once before, that is Matt and Steven" waving at them they returned the wave back to me. "I am sure you recognize Ben, from Asking Alexandria as well as Danny—they were in the area" he gestured between the two gentleman who sat there. He had more band friends here then I knew, in a way it did feel more overwhelming.

"Nice to meet everyone, thanks for coming to celebrate me coming home" saying softly as I tried to be as nice as I could.
Noticing a girl walk in, she had brown eyes like my own and purple hair, Nick seemed to notice her and called her over.