21: Villa. (Part two)

A/N: Hi friends, next chapter will be longer which will be the third part of this chapter series I suppose? I hope this still is good for you, and thank you for loving it!

"Welcome to the third date, Faith" Noah said holding the door open for me—stepping into the threshold of our little home for the weekend I looked around, it was clean—there were two rooms in this small villa and a kitchen that had a breakfast bar. Looking around, I noticed rose petals on the floor, looking up at Noah he gestured to follow them.

Sliding my bag down on the floor by the door, I headed in more where I followed the petals—following them into the master bedroom there were rose petals in the shape of a heart on the bed with a small gift basket. "Noah, what is all this?" I smiled softly feeling nervous all of a sudden. From what he was saying I thought this was going to be a simple little third date, not a fully blown well thought out one.

Grabbing what looked like champagne from the basket, he read the label before holding it out for me to look at—if this weekend didn't go smoothly, I was going to need some of that. "It's our third date, we have three days here technically, so I thought why not make it one to remember, you know?" he placed the bottle back down in the basket. Placing his hands on my shoulders he smiled down at me, "how about I run you a shower to unwind and relax and you go grab something comfortable to sleep in" my heart hammered at those words. . . When someone usually said that, or when my ex ever said those words I knew what he was implying, and there was no way I was ready for that with Noah.

Not knowing what to say, I nodded my head and went and grabbed my bag—when I returned, the water in the bathroom was running and Noah was exiting the bathroom, he seemed a bit tired from the flight and really so was it, but I didn't want to ruin this date he had planned for us.
Sliding into the bathroom, I closed the door behind us locking it at the thought that what if he came in here while I was showering. My heart was still thundering beneath my chest, I took a deep breath trying to settle myself—pulling out my phone from my pocket I quickly fired off a text to Jamie.

Faith: He brought me to Florida; he brought me to a fancy villa and ran me a shower?!

I watched as she read the text and began typing.

Jamie: Oh how cute! You are so going to get lucky! 😉

Faith: I don't want to get lucky!

She didn't see my text which I assumed she went to bed shortly after sending that. Digging out a tank top and night shorts I put them aside as I stripped of my clothes and stepped into the shower, it felt nice rinsing off the feeling of the plane.
Once my shower was done, I turned off the water drying myself a bit before stepping out and getting changed into the small outfit I had on—I just needed to tell Noah I didn't want to do anything like that, would he understand? Would that ruin this entire weekend?
"Faith, you okay in there?" Noah asked from the other side of the door making me jump a bit.

"Y-yeah!" I called back as I looked myself over in the mirror—here goes nothing. Opening the door, I saw Noah wearing loose shirt and sweatpants, his hair was also wet like mine and his dirty clothes were in the small hamper which made me assume we had a laundry machine in the villa. "Y-you showered?" I stuttered gesturing to the wet hair that fell along the front of his face.

Running his hand back so the hair was out of his face, he nodded his head looking out in the other part of the villa—"yeah, I there is two bathrooms, so I used the other one to wash up quickly—are you okay, you seem kind of. . . I don't know, freaking out?" shit, he could see it.

Opening my mouth to say something, I closed it quickly before letting out a nervous sigh, was he going to make fun of me? Or not want to be with me after this? "I. . . I don't" he inclined his head like he was listening to what I was going to say. "I don't know what you have planned, but. . . Some things I am not ready for" I blurted out faster then I would have liked.

Furrowing his brows in what seemed to be confusion, he went to open his mouth to ask when I guess he realized what I was getting at. "Oh! Oh, Fae. . ." he smiled as he stood up stepping closer to me which had me backing up against the doorframe, "Fae—I don't care about that stuff" he let out a laugh as he smiled down at me.

My heart still raced, looking at him I licked my lips feeling a bit relieved. "So you weren't planning on trying to have sex with me?" he laughed at the bluntness in my voice.

"Faith, no!" he laughed stepping back to reveal the cleaned off bed from the petals and gift. "I am exhausted, and I am sure you are tired as well—I wanted to shower so tomorrow we could go out and enjoy are day together, did you want to have sex?" his voice filled with amusement as he watched me.

"No!" I said hands out in front of me, blushing I shook my head before saying. "No, I mean. . . Maybe one day, but I mean this is our third date and usually when a guy told me to go get cleaned up it was because they wanted to sleep with me. . . Not saying you are that guy, I am saying like, I just didn't know what you had planned, and I didn't want to—"

"Relax, relax Fae it's okay" Noah said holding a hand before gesturing for me to sit beside him in the bed. Climbing in beside him, I could feel the warmth of him beside me even in the king-sized bed we now shared. "If we were to ever go passed that line, I don't want it to be too soon or anything—I want you to be ready and comfortable, I knew this was going to seem like a lot so believe me it wasn't even a thought for this weekend" he said softly looking at me, his brown eyes filled with worry.

Feeling bad I had assumed that about Noah, I patted his hand gently. "Thank you, for saying that it does help a lot" he seemed to smile at that. "So what do we do first on this date?" I asked, assuming he had the whole weekend planned out for us.

Lying back in the bed, I followed along as he flipped on the TV that was mounted to the wall. "For right now, we are going to get some sleep—tomorrow is when the fun begins" he smiled as he pressed his lips to my forehead.
Maybe this weekend wasn't going to be so bad after all.