Chapter 2 - Worst Day Ever!

Katie was in a daze, it all happened all too fast for them. First, they were having a romantic date with their honeybun Sonic sharing a sundae during their honeymoon at green hills! Now... Katie was being taken away from the love of her life and was being forced to marry an EGG!! well, not really an egg. But Katie was scared for her life and had millions of questions about what will Eggman do to them. Why marry her now? Why does Eggman want me? too many questions to list! Katie was on the verge of tears when they arrived at Eggman's lair. Eggman grabbed Katie's wrist and lead her to her prison cell, eggman pushed Katie into the cell and locked it up. " Can't believe your all mine Katie... I have always been waiting for this day when you marry me you know?" Eggman says with an eerie smile " I'll never MARRY you Eggman!" Kate yelled

"Oh? And why is that?"

"Because I'm already married to Sonic! And Sonic is gonna beat your ass whore"

"Dont worry darling, I have already taken care of that rodent"

"I- what do you mean by that..." Katie shakily says. Was Eggman really implying that-?!

"yes... I'm finally killing that blue blur once and for all!" Eggman manically laughs while Katie stares in horror. "I already sent my son metal sonic to do the busy work, now sit tight kitten while I make preparation for our wedding!" Eggman laughs while walking out of the room. " N-no I cannot let Eggman kill my Stud muffin SONIC" Katie yelled and cries. Then Katie remembered, SHE STILL HAD HER PHONE WITH HER! Katie quicky grab her phone and turned it on, but her phone WAS AT 1% "Oh no.." Katie whispers. Katie decided to call her best friend Thomas, Thomas is a quiet guy but he is a no good prankster! But katie truost Thomas, thomas was the main reason she EVEN GOT TOGETHER WITH SONIC! Katie called the prankster and said " THOMAS! you need to help me! eggman is trying to wed me and he TRYING TO KILL SONIC, go protect my boy toy baby boy sonic PLEAs-" but the phone died before they could finish the call.

 Katie decided to call her best friend Thomas, Thomas is a quiet guy but he is a no good prankster! But katie truost Thomas, thomas was the main reason she EVEN GOT TOGETHER WITH SONIC! Katie called the prankster and said " THOMAS! you need to hel...