Chapter 6 - Escaping death

Shadow, Sonic, Rouge, Tails, Knuckles, and Thomas were soaring through the sky on the Tornado, enjoying the beautiful view below. Sonic and Knuckles were standing on the upper plane while Thomas, Shadow, and Rouge were being squished in the passenger's seat, Shadow wanted to throw Thomas off the plane because he kept trying to take a picture of him yawning. They were on their way to Eggman's lair to save Sonic Wifey Kotoe, As they flew, they chatted and joked, excited to see what awaited them.

Suddenly, Shadow asks sonic "So what the plan when we arrive at Eggman's lair?" Sonic looked at shadow and stay quiet before answering "Well... I was just gonna wing it?" Sonic shrugged and Shadow looked at sonic with a annoyed expression and face palmed. "Really Sonic? You don't have a plan?!" Shadow shouted "Geez, let just make a plan right now if not having one bother you so much..." Sonic suggest. The group started to brainstorm some ideas, like dressing up like Robotnik's robots to sneak into the lair or making a big entrance at the wedding.

But the group failed to realize the robotic hedgehog flying behind them, the metallic one shoots a powerful blast towards the Tornado. The group was thrown off balance, and the plane began to spin out of control. Tails tried his best to regain control, but it was too late. They were plummeting towards the lush jungle below them. the whole group started to panic and scream.

Just before they crashed, Shadow managed to use his Chaos Control to teleport the group to safety. They landed in a clearing, "Is everyone okay?" Knuckles asked the group, " I think were fine Knuckles" Rouge says. The group shaken but unharmed. As they slowly picked themselves up, they noticed that they were surrounded by a swarm of robots.

The robots were unlike any they had seen before. They were sleek and powerful, with advanced weapons and armor. The group quickly went into a fighting stance, and then Metal Sonic descends from the sky, smashing into the ground causing cracks under the murderous robot. The robot looks up and glares at sonic with its red glowing eyes and shows their sharp metal craws.

"Huh, seem like you finally found me!" sonic teases, but Metal Sonic had no time to joke around. Metal Sonic Lunges at Sonic but Sonic and his friends was able to dodge the attack quickly. "I'll deal with Metal while you guys fight these guys okay?" Sonic said, The group nodded and sprang into action, determined to protect each other and defeat the robots.

Sonic chased Metal Sonic deep into the jungle and the fight begun. The two hedgehogs clashed in a fierce battle, their bodies moving at lightning-fast speeds as they dodged and weaved around each other. Sonic was quick and nimble, using his speed to dodge Metal Sonic's powerful attacks and land his own devastating blows. Metal Sonic, on the other hand, was a formidable opponent, with incredible strength and agility that made him a difficult foe to defeat. The two hedgehogs fought fiercely, their bodies colliding with explosive force as they battled for supremacy.

Just when Sonic thought he had the upper hand, Metal Sonic pulled out a surprise attack. Metal Sonic landed a fierce kick into Sonic's stomach and was knocked to the ground. Sonic held his arm around the stomach and looked up to see Metal Sonic walking towards him and raised his arm, ready to deliver the final blow.

But just before Metal Sonic could strike, another hedgehog and someone new appeared out of nowhere. The dark hedgehog kicked metal in the head and cause Metal Sonic to wobble in the other direction, The person typed something in his iPad and a lightning beam shoots out of the screen and hits Metal Sonic which cause him to shut down. Sonic looked up at his saviours, it took a while to Sonic's vision to focus but Sonic knew who these heroes was.

 Sonic looked up at his saviours, it took a while to Sonic's vision to focus but Sonic knew who these heroes was

It was Shadow and Johnzel!

(johnzel tried to destory earth but now he is one of sonic's allies!)

Shadow and Johnzel reach out their hands to Sonic, and Sonic took their hands and they pulled Sonic right on his shoes. "Geez, thanks guys! But Johnzel, what are you doing here?" Sonic asked, "Oh i was walking around and saw what was happening here and decided to help!" Johnzel answers. Shadow looked between the two "Now let go back and help the others" Shadow suggests, Sonic and Thomas agreed and Shadow used Chaos control to teleport back to the war zone.

the battle stills raged on, Thomas kept pulling bomb after bomb from his binder and throwing them at the upcoming robots. Tails, Knuckles and Rouge were side by side defeating and destroying every robotnik's robots. Sonic and the others were about to join the fight but then they saw a pink beam slicing and dicing every robot in its sight. The pink beam turned out to be the one and only magical girl and fashionista, Tania

"Woah! been a long time since I seen you girl!" Rouge greeted, Tania smiled back at Rouge but then looked serious again

"Woah! been a long time since I seen you girl!" Rouge greeted, Tania smiled back at Rouge but then looked serious again. "stay back" Tania warned the others. Johnzel used his ipad to hack into the robot's code and shut them down temporary while Tania was charging up a attack with his wand. Tania release the powerful blast from his magical girl wand and destroyed every last robot. The battle was over.

"What are you guys doing here in the Carlton zone?" Tania questioned, tails sighed "Metal destroyed the Tornado and we landed here, we were heading to-"

"Eggman's lair to stop the wedding with katie right?" Tania and Johnzel said at the same time, "Wha- how did u know" Sonic asked. "Thomas told us all about it on snapchat and Eggman's social media's is fulled about posts about the wedding" johnzel says "Yeah but why are you guys not in the city?" Tails says, it was Tania and johnzel time to sigh. "Some of Eggman's minions raided the city a few hours ago, we were able to destroyed most of them but the ones who got away went into the jungle. Me and Johnzel has been looking out here for more robots for like two hours! And they kidnapped my business partner Honey the Cat!" Tania says.

"We can lead u back to the city if u want" Johnzel suggested. "Please do, I need my beauty sleep!" Rouge says yawning, what Rouge didn't know that thomas got a picture of her yawning. "Ok follow us!" Tania says happily. The group followed the duo back into the biggest town in the Carlton zone.