Chapter 5 - Bored

one of my frieds made that amazing fanfic in the header so thank him

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it has been 4 long days since katie was kidnapped by the evil Eggman during her honeymoon. Katie was bored, katie had already cried all her tears so she had so now she was bored, i mean she was scared but she was mostly bored, she know her pumpkin will come save her from this nightmare! katie mostly just sat around all being bored. Katie got a thought, why did eggman wanted to marry HER? i mean the egg head never show any attraction to her before! Katie thogught this was fishy but her thoughts were interrupted by the show of a person screaming and cussing at someone? the sound came closer and closer to the room and katie braced herself for anything that may be coming inside the prison cell. the door open and it was... Amy Rose? oh no... Katie didnt hate Amy but it just awkward with her since rose is sonic ex-girlfriend. Amy was being dragged by two of eggman's robotic minions.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME YOU YELLOW PIECE OF SHIT!" Amy yelled while trying to kick the robots holding her, the robots quickly open the cell door and threw amy into the prison and locked the door. "HEY GET BACK HERE!" amy shrieked but the robots ignored her. "UGH!" Amy stomped the floor and then sat down in anger, a uncomfortable silence settle in the room while amy grumble to herself while katie just stare. To break the silence katie says " Sooo... Why are u here?" amy looked at katie " I DONT KNOW! those robots just told me that i was invited to eggman's wedding and said i'm the bridesmaid?! and just kidnapped me!" amy says " I didn't even know who he marrying?!" amy madly says. Katie looked at amy "well Eggman is marrying me." Amy look at katie with a surprised look "W-what?? did it not go well with sonic-?" "N-no! sonic amazing! Eggman just kidnapped me to force me to marry them" katie says bitterly "omg im so sorry! we really need to get outta here!" amy stands up "but i dont have my hammer! those stupid robots took it from me!" amy crossed her arms.

"WHY EVEN INVITE ME?!" amy loudly says, "Maybe eggman thought u hated sonic because im married to sonic..." katie sadly suggested. Amy looks at Katoe like she just seen a ghost "N-NO! I could never hate you or sonic! and beside im already over that blue hedgehog! im already seeing someone else actually" amy said smugly. "Oh? who the mystery man?" Katie teases, Amy face quickly goes to a blushing mess and look away from katie "uhh well... it someone you k-know" amy stuttered "OH JUST TELL ME!!" Katie said "FINE! ITS PAYTON FROM CARLTON ZONE!!" Amy hid her face in her hands while katie looked in disgust "really payton?" katie says "IK IK, but I met payton at your guy's wedding and we just sort of hit it off! payton kind and cares about me and he such a great kisser-" "SHUT UP I DONT WANA HEAR IT" KATIE YELLED "oops! sorry hehe" Amy chuckles

Katie sighed, maybe having Amy Rose as her cellmate wont be so bad...

(art by me)