Chapter 3 - Tails workshop

Sonic stared into the bluey sky in despair, how could he let this happen to his princess... But Sonic knew better than to stand around doing nothing. He had to go and save his wife! but Sonic is gonna need some help.. and Sonic knows the right person to go to! Sonic speeds his way through green hills and to Tails' workshop and barges through the door, knocking the door off the hinges. " AH! Sonic! LEARN how to knock before BARGING THROUGH THE DOOR!" yelled Tails, " Okay yeah sorry about the door BUT, I NEED UR HELP!" sonic snaps back "Did something go wrong during ur romantic honeymoon? Did u make Katie mad??" tails questioned " YES SOMETHING WENT VERY WRONG DURING THE ROMANTIC HONEYMOON! EGGMAN KIDNAPPED MY WIFE!!" Sonic shouted, tails staring in shock " And I need to help save my pookie bear Kayie so please help me" Sonic begged "OFC I will help Sonic! We just need to sneak into Eggman's lair and save Katie-!" then there was a knock at the door and tails went to open the door and it was THOMAS!

 " AH! Sonic!  LEARN how to knock before BARGING THROUGH THE DOOR!" yelled Tails, " Okay yeah sorry about the door BUT, I NEED UR HELP!" sonic snaps back "Did something go wrong during ur romantic honeymoon? Did u make Katie mad??" tails questione...

(This is what Thomas looks like)

 "Thomas, what are u doing here? we are not supposed to work on the science project until Friday-" tails were interrupted by Thomas running into the workshop and taking the phone outta his pocket and playing a recording of the phone call with Katie from the last chapter. Sonic and Tails were in shock, " I honestly didn't know that egghead had the balls to kill me" Sonic finally said to break the silence, "yes, but Metal is after you! We gonna need more backup if u don't wanna get assassinated!" tails says " correct tails! thanks for running all the way from the Carlton zone to tell me this information!" sonic said and Thomas nodded clinging to his binder full of weapons. " I think we gonna need more help from a certain emerald protector" Tails suggested "AGREED! Thomas your coming with us to save my cutie pie!" sonic said happily "Now let's go to Angel Island and find that knucklehead!" tails, Thomas, and sonic hopped on tails sweet plane the tornado and head off to see knuckles the echidna!