Chapter 4 - Angel Isalnd

It was a sunny day and Sonic, Tails, and Thomas were riding on Tail's plane and heading straight to Angel island. Thomas is seated in the passenger's seat and was look at a video of a horse eating a chick like usual and clinging onto his binder full of weapons. while tails was flying the plane and sonic was standing in the upper supporting plane. Sonic found the wind pushing into his face pleasant but Sonic was still worried about his love of his life. "I promise, i will save u my love-" sonic whispered but was interrupted by tails saying " Look Sonic! we getting close to angel island!" Sonic and Thomas looks ahead of themselves and saw the luscious island knowed as angel island

 "I promise, i will save u my love-" sonic whispered but was interrupted by tails saying " Look Sonic! we getting close to angel island!" Sonic and Thomas looks ahead of themselves and saw the luscious island knowed as angel island

"woah, FINALLY!" sonic said "im getting tired of standing on this plane! Im surprised we didnt crash the tornado yet! we dont really have a good track record with that..." sonic said "YEAH me too sonic! im glad we got to emerald island without failure-!" talis says but was immetainaty interrupted by smoke coming out of the engine "oh no" tails and sonic said at the same time while thomas was talking a photo of the smoke. "d-dont worry! the plane will 100% not fall!" after saying that the propeller stopped spinning "shit" tails say and then the biplane went CRASHING DOWN! Sonic and tails scream bloody murder while Thomas was laughing.

the plane crashed on Angel Island and everyone on the plane flew off the plane. tails used his tails to not die while thomas and sonic flew right into a tree, tails look at the state of his plane and were sad "at least it is not on fire-" and then the plane went on fire. " UGH! I just finished fixing the tornado 2 days ago from our last adventure!" tails whined "omg im so sorry tails, is there anything i can do to help?" sonic asked "sigh, it's alright sonic, just go find knuckles with thomas while i'll fix the plane in no time!" tails says " Alright tails! let go find the red guy thomas!" sonic says while holding thomas's wrist and speeding off to find the red fellow. after wandering around the island they finally found knuckles at the altar of the emerald but... THE MASTER EMERALD WAS GONE! And it seems like Knuckles was arguing with... Shadow and Rouge? What are they doing here? " Let check it out thomas!" sonic ran to the trio and could hear the conversion that was happening "Who stole the master emerald!" yelled knuckes "Me nor rouge stolen that stupid emerald dumbadd" shawdow says calmy. Shadow and Knuckles look like they were about to fight but sonic stepped between them " hey hey hey! what going on here!?" sonic says.

 Shadow and Knuckles look like they were about to fight but sonic stepped between them " hey hey hey! what going on here!?" sonic says

" oh i tell you what going on! shadow and rouge stole the the master emerald!" knuckles said angerly

"Oh you dumb baby, we didnt steal ur precious emerald! as we said it was eggman! we saw him taking it last night!" rouge flirty says. "Wait why is rouge and shadow here at all?!" spnic asked "I let them stay on angel island because there house burned down, but that was a bad idea..."  knuckles look back at the duo and shot them a death stare. "WHY WOULD EGGMAN WANT THE MASTER EMERALD?!" knuckles shouts "BECAUSE HES EGGMAN!" shadow and rouge yelled

The heated argument continued but stopped when they heared a robotic voice coming from thomas's phone, "i think i know why eggman would want the master emerald"  everyone looked at thomas while he was typing something else into his phone, "he gonna use the master emerald to propose to katie" thomas's phone said. "WHAT!!!" knuckles, rouge, and shadow yelled " ooh roght! we forgot to tell you.." sonic started to tell them what happened in the past chapters. "that darn eggman!" shadow rudely said "dont worry sonic me and knuckles and little gumpy over there is 100% gonna get ur wife and the master emerald back safe and sound!" rouge says "GOOD! with the help of you guys we can save her in no time! now let go back to tails! he probably done fixing that plane!" the gang went back to tails and tails fixed the plane and they all hopped on and flew onto the next destination.