Chapter 3 (updated version)

I accidentally posted the wrong chapters so these are the right ones. 

Cristina woke up the next morning with a major headache. She honestly didn't know if she could drag herself out of bed today.

"Oh god! Was I whacked across the head last night?" She sat up seeing Meredith buried in her books.

"No but that would've been funnier than drunk Cristina singing all the way to our dorm," Meredith smirked.

"I do that when I'm drunk... I don't know why," Cristina started rubbing her temple. Meredith just laughed and went to grab her some aspirin and a water bottle.

"Here," she handed it over to her.

"Shh keep your voice down woman! I'm right here," Cristina nicked it out of her hand. Meredith just laughed to herself and went to sit back down on her bed.

"Where did you disappear to last night?" Cristina asked as she swallowed the pill.

"Derek looked upset so I went to check on him," she told her.

"Who's Derek?" Cristina looked at her confused. She stared at her for a minute until she realised, "Oh McDreamy has a name? And it's Derek?" She looked disgusted.

"What's wrong with Derek?" Meredith asked.

"It doesn't suit him. I think I'll continue to call him McDreamy for both of our sake," Cristina slammed herself back on the bed. "So why did you check on him? You don't even like him or?" She turned to face her.

"No. He's touchy and nosy and way out of my league," Meredith told her frankly. Except Derek kept her up all night. Not in a way you might think but she couldn't stop thinking about him. It wasn't that she was attracted to him or liked him in that way but there was something more to that man and she needed to know what.

"I don't know why I followed him. He just-, he looked like he needed someone to talk to that wasn't McSteamy or a girl that was drooling over him," Meredith shrugged her shoulders and buried her face back into her books avoiding eye contact with Cristina.

"Was he a good kisser?" Cristina blurted out of nowhere.

"We didn't kiss," Meredith chuckled.

"Then what did you do?"

"We talked."

"You talked,"

"We talked,"

"No kissing?"

"No kissing,"

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why not kissing,"

"Because not everything is about orgasms,"

"Everything is about orgasms!"

"No, it's not!"

"Yes, it is!"

"No, it's not!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No! Not everything is about orgasms. Geez how did you graduate! With a dick up your ass?" Meredith stopped their childish bickering.

"I much rather have it up my vagina but hey who am I to judge," Cristina teased her. Meredith just rolled her eyes at her.

"Is he at least interesting? Or smart? Or is it all just a pretty face with a rich family background!" Cristina gave up on changing her mind.