Author's Note

I am writing this fanfiction because I have this odd relationship with this show for as long as I can remember. I used to love it back when Volume 4 was announced. The characters, the plot, and the fight scenes. However, later volumes had shown that RWBY has become something different as its plot and characters have also become different too. But, if you like how RWBY has been handled in the later volumes, then that's fine with me. Everyone has their own opinions when it comes to the writing of the show and just the show itself. But to me personally, ever since the start of Volume 4 and onward, the show has been declining, and the latest volumes show it. To me, I don't feel like I can call RWBY a good show. There's too much bad piling on top of the good. I even believe that fanfictions of the show have done a better job at storytelling than the canon show itself, which is upsetting to see. Again, if you like it the way it is, then it's fine to like the show but, it's no excuse to be toxic, belittle, and harass others for having a different opinion about certain aspects of the show. I like the show, but it's not perfect and that's why people criticize it because we want to see the show get better. Criticism doesn't equal to hating RWBY, and just because someone is critiquing, it doesn't mean it is justifiable to belittle and harass others for speaking their opinions. But some people don't seem to get that, thinking it's perfect and anyone who says otherwise, even a little bit, is considered a hater to the show and be called many slurs. It's people like that who call themselves "fans" that make the Fandom look bad, toxic, and uninviting to others who might be interested in watching the show. People should be allowed to like or dislike any aspect of the show, regardless of what that is. And if someone out there has a problem with that, then that's their issue and no one else's. It's that reason why I want nothing to do with the RWBY Fandom. Especially those who do shipping (Kinda hypocritical of me, considering I'm making this fanfic to begin with) or just toxic to people who criticize the show or God forbid a different opinion about the show. So, I decided to make this RWBY fanfic just like other fanfics from this site. 

Sorry for this long note. Hope you enjoy this fanfic. 🙂

Leave a comment on what you guys think about the show. You still think it's good or has it been declining in recent times?