Chapter 4

After Ghira Belladonna stepped down from his position of High Leader of the White Fang, Kin Onrio took his place. Onrio, like Sienna Khan, believes that the White Fang need a different approach in their cause of achieving Faunus equality.

Onrio: "Adam! Blake!"

Right on cue, both Adam and Blake enter a small throne room where Onrio is sitting on his throne, looking down at them as they begin to kneel before him. Both Adam and Blake are wearing their White Fang masks, and neither are hiding their Faunus traits. Onrio continues speaking .

Onrio: "Langford's dust excavations are transporting a large shipment across the eastern line, at least 15 crates from what I heard."

As he said this, he motions to the White Fang Lieutenant standing next to him. Blake looks up to Onrio before speaking.

Blake: "High Leader, if I may ask, where is it headed to?"

After a few seconds of silence, Onrio responds, a bit irritated.

Onrio: "It's headed to the Schnee Dust refinery."

White Fang Lieutenant: "Their owner, the Schnee Dust Company."

As he said this with some venom in his voice, Adam begins to clench his fists once he hears about the SDC. Onrio sighs as he speaks once more.

Onrio: "Stand..."

As instructed, the two masked Faunus stand up as they look at Onrio.

Onrio: "It's your job is to make sure it doesn't get there."

(A Little Time Skip)

Blake is sitting on a rock and gazing upon the Forever Fall Forest before Adam approaches her.

Adam: "Blake

Adam: "Blake. It's time."

Not a moment later, Blake looks back at him before saying. 

Blake: "Okay..."

As Adam leaves, Blake feels uneasy but follows after him anyway. The two Faunus are lying in crouch position, waiting on a cliff overlooking the railroads. Blake has her mask off, looking at it before Adam speaks.

Adam: "Just like last time. Sneak in. Knock out any humans on board. Grab the dust and go."

Blake looks at Adam with some concern before responding.

Blake: "Sure... knock them out..."

Before she can follow up on her response, they hear the whistle of the train. Both Adam and Blake got up from their crouch position and Blake put on her mask on.

Adam: "Alright, it's showtime."

They begin to slide down the cliffside before jumping onto the passing train's flatbed cars. A second later, they rush on top of the train to find some entrance.