Chapter 8

It was evening and the sound of a motorcycle inches near as Yang rides her bike, Bumblebee to a nightclub called Junior's Club. After parking her motorcycle, Yang causally walks into the nightclub.

Yang: "This is the place."

As she enters, she finds the place lively, hearing the loud music as she sees a crowd dancing in the dance floor while some are just drinking and chatting. The place was also littered with guys in black suit and red glasses. What catches her attention was a ginger-haired man with a bowler hat finishing his conversation with a man she presumes to be the owner, Junior with a pair of girls behind him, looking down at the floor a bit. After the ginger-haired man left the nightclub, Junior visibly sighs as he and the two girls leaning against the counter. Yang smiles, scroll at hand, and goes to approach him after subtly taking a photo. As she does, Junior motions the two girls to leave, which they do with much reluctance and the girl in white just huffs. Now standing beside Junior, Yang turns her head to the employee behind the counter.

Yang: "Strawberry sunrise. No ice. Oh! And one of those cute little umbrellas."

This catches Junior's attention as the employee nod and goes to get her drink. He turns to face Yang.

Junior: "Aren't you a little young to be in this club, blondie?"

Yang just giggles at his remark.

Yang: "Aren't you a little old to have a name like Junior?"

Junior: "So, you know who I am. You got a name, then?"

Yang: "Yes, Junior, I've got several names. But that's not important, this is!"

As she said this, Yang puts her scroll in front of Junior's face, showing him an image of a mask-wearing, black-haired woman with a sheathed sword.

Junior: "What the-?"

Yang: "People around here say you know everything. So, tell me where I can find her, and I'll get off your hair."

The tall man ponders over the image before him for a moment before stepping back and turning away from Yang.

Junior: "I don't know. I never seen her before, so I wouldn't know."

His response irritated Yang a bit.

Yang: "Oh, come on! You gotten to know something about this person! Anything at all!"

Junior: "I said I don't know, then I don't know."

She was getting frustrated by his response and his unwillingness to cooperate, until a grin form in Yang's face. Giving a playful expression, she flips to the next picture on her scroll, which she just so happens took a photo as she came into the nightclub, waving it around casually. 

Yang: "Okay. Then you wouldn't care if I have this photo with me, huh?"

Junior: "What phot-?"

As he said this, eyes widen as he turns around to face Yang only to be shocked to see a photo of him talking to that ginger haired man. Smiling, Yang continues speaking.

Yang: "Who would've thought a crime lord like Roman Torchwick would be talking to an upstanding businessman like yourself? Man, that would really get the police's attention, wouldn't it? Would be a shame if a concern citizen would send this photo to them and the media. That is, if I get the information I want."

Junior's eyes turn from utter shock to anger from her threat as he notices a few of his men nearby and watching the scene unfold. He shouts at one of them.

Junior: "Don't just stand there! Take her scroll!"

One of his henchmen nods as they proceed to grab Yang's arm, which is holding the scroll.

Yang: "Hands off!"

Only for Yang swipe her arm away from the guy's grasp, deploying her gauntlets, Ember Celica, and break the guy's arm in the process. This kind of keys Junior in that "Blondie" must be a huntress combined with the fact that she's armed, considering her gauntlets. He then looks at his other men.

Junior: "Empty the club! And get over here already!"

As instructed by their boss, the multiple henchmen proceed to clear the club of witnesses as some of them go get their axes to aid Junior. Meanwhile, both Junior and Yang begin to circle around as Junior's henchmen surround them a bit.

Junior: "Delete that photo or we'll make you."

Yang: "Give me the information and we won't throw down, okay?"

Junior pauses for a moment before he responds.

Junior: "So be it."

He then proceeds to try and punch her face only for Yang to quickly dodge it and send Junior flying several meters away with her own punch.

Junior's henchmen #20: "Boss!"

Most of Junior's henchmen goes to attack Yang with their axes, while a few goes to check if their boss is okay. Only for Yang to jump in the air, preparing her fist to slam on the ground.

(Play the video)

After knocking him outside of the building, Yang follows him via jumping out the building. She proceeds to grab Junior by the collar, shaking him.

Yang: "Hey! Wake up! I want answers!"

Realizing that Junior is out cold, the red-eyed blonde sigh before dropping him to the ground. Then, she hears a familiar voice.

???: "Yang? Is that you?"

Yang turns around to see her little sister, Ruby standing there. Her red eyes revert to its lilac color and a smile form on the blonde.

Yang: "Oh! Hey, sis!"

Ruby: "What are you doing out here?"

Yang just sighs before speaking.

Yang: "It's... a long story."