Two

-Wednesday, March 30th, 2013- -Josh POV-

I was walking into my room, but stopped at the doorway when I heard Caroline talking on the phone.

"Oh, I'm so excited! We're going to be parents! Well, if he's anything like his father he'll be one handsome, amazing stud. Oh, I can't wait to surprise Josh at the party! Yeah, well we're in for quite a ride." Then I go back downstairs in shock.

"Elliot, get over here quick. I need you to-"

"I need you too! Gosh, it feels so good to say that out loud."

"Caroline is pregnant. I'm gonna be a dad!"

"Did you tell me before Yolanda?" Elliot asks.

"Yeah."

"Yay! We're having a baby! I mean, we didn't plan on having kids so soon, but now that we are, I'm stoked."

"I'll teach him how to read and write code."

"And I'll get him on the best-dressed toddler's list. I know all about buying tiny clothes."

"Right now, what I need you to do is go out and find the greatest baby gift you can find. When Caroline surprises me with the big news at the party, I'm gonna surprise her."

"You can count on me. Magic Gay Powers, activate! Form of...an amazing baby gift!" Then he rushes out of the apartment and leaves.

______________________________________

Gabi POV-

I was waiting rather impatiently for Sofia to get here with the pregnancy test, while I was serving wine.

"Woah, sweetie, are you sure you should be drinking?" Josh asks Caroline.

"Uh, yeah." She says then takes a drink of wine.

Then there was a knock at the door, and I approach it and reveal Sofia with another brown paper bag in her hand. "Oh, thank God you're here." I say, relieved.

"Here's your," Sofia says then whispers. "you know what...to find out if you're," Then she mutters. "you know what."

"You know what?" Yolanda whispers. "Just give her the damn pregnancy test." She says, normally.

"She knows?!" Sofia asks.

"Damn right I know. If you're trying to hide something, don't bury it in the bottom of a trash can under a bunch of tissue and "people" magazines, where anyone can find it." Yolanda says.

I sigh and take the bag from her. "Just give me that."

"This time, I'm throwing it away." Yolanda says, and I go into the bathroom. "Your boss is always getting you in trouble."

"Oh man! I've been having to hold it in for an hour!" I say.

"I'm sorry it took so long. When I got to the store, I didn't have enough cash, so I had to go home shake down our couch."

"Oh thank God!" I say.

"You're not pregnant?" Sofia asks.

"No, it just feels so good to finally pee!" I say. "Ugh, this is the longest minute of my life! I feel like throwing up."

"That's not a good sign." Sofia says, entering the bathroom.

"Sofia, I can't be pregnant. I can't have a baby. I'm still a baby. I'm supposed to have a nice happy life..."

"It's time. Do you want me to look?"

"No, no. I'll look. It was my stupid, drunken mistake." I say, then prepare myself, and look at the test. I sit on the floor and start to cry.