Four

-April 5th, 2013- -Gabi's POV-

"Haha, looks like the only skipping you're going to be doing is the party." Yolanda says then the doorbell rings. "Oh, I crack myself up." She says going over to the door. She opens it and Cam is there.

"Hi I'm Cam."

"Cam, Cam the elevator man!" Yolanda says looking excited.

"Hey Cam what are you doing here?" I ask Cam as he walks in and I close the door.

"I know you're working, but I just wanted to make a quick stop by to tell you what a great time I had last night." He says with a smile.

"You know you could've just texted me."

"You can't text this." Cam says then comes closer and kisses me.

"Cam I'm at work." I say after I pull away, feeling embarrassed.

"That's some sweet tasting lip gloss."

"You're not alergic to frosting right?" I ask and Cam smiles.

"I don't know it's anything swelling up?" Cam asks as I get very red in the face.

"Oh sweet lord." Yolanda says dropping magazienes everywhere.

"Hi I'm Josh." Josh says coming into the living room, introducing himself.

"Cam." Cam says, shaking Josh's hand.

"So I heard you live in the building. Do you live in a penthouse too?" Josh asks.

"No. I'm on nine." Cam replies

"Oh nine. I heard those place are cute. Real cosy." Josh says with his arms folded.

"Okay. Thanks for stopping by. Do you want to pick me up around eight?" I ask Cam.

"How about seven? That's sooner."Cam replies with a smile.

"Okay." I say with a grin.

"Great meeting you." Josh says.

"All right." Cam says.

"Real plesure." Josh says as Cam leaves.

"How great it he?" I ask

"I don't like him."

"What?"

"There's something off about him. His face is..." Josh starts to say, but I interrupt him.

"Gorgeous." I say.

"No his eyes are.."

"Very handsome." I say, interrupting again.

"No his whole demenor is..."

"Sexy as hell." Yolanda says, this time she interrupts, then walks off.

"Thank you Yolanda." I say with a smile.

"Look You've asked I'm just telling you. I have a gut feeling about him and my gut is never wrong."

"Your gut is wrong this time, Josh."

"No it isn't Gabi I'm teling you you should stop seeing him."

"No. What? Josh there's nothing wrong with him."

"Yes there is. I'm not sure what but it is and it's only matter of time when it comes out. And when it does mark my words you're gonna be sorry you didn't listen to me."

"Oh really I think you're the one that's gonna be sorry when you didn't listen to me when the truth doesn't come out, which sounds wrong but in fact is right like you're not about Cam. I think I made my point." I say, then walk to the kitchen to cook.