Fourteen

-April 16, 2013- Gabi's POV-

"Jake...it's time for me to tell you something." Then I look at Josh, and he nods.

"What's up?" Jake asks.

"Jake...I'm pregnant. And Josh is the father." I say, and Jake looks at Josh and me with an angry face.

"What?" Jake asks, sounding irritated.

"Jake, don't get mad at Gabi-" Josh starts to say.

"I'm not mad at her. I'm mad at you. How could you get her pregnant?!"

"Jake, it isn't just Josh's fault. We were both drunk, and it happened."

"Gabi, stay out of this." Jake says, putting his hand up.

"No, Jake. I won't stay out of it." I say.

"Tell me you're not keeping it." Jake says.

"It's completely Gabi's decision whether she keeps the baby or not, Jake. Not yours." Josh says, irritated.

"It isn't your decision either!"

"Guys, stop! Stop fighting!" I exclaim. "Jake, when I told you I was pregnant I thought you'd be more understanding. And Josh. When I said it's always been you, that doesn't mean you can fight with Jake. Don't make me regret saying it."

"I'm sorry Gabi. But he needs to be a little nicer." Josh says, pointing to Jake.

"Me be nicer? What about you?!" Jake yells.

"Jake, Josh! Ugh! I'm sorry Jake, but you'll have to do the food truck thing yourself. Josh, let's just go." Then I hand Jake the truck keys and he glares at Josh, who glares back.

"C'mon Gabi." Josh says.

"Sofia and I are sitting up front." I say sternly, then walk to Josh's car with Sofia.

_____________________________________

Gabi's POV-

Sofia and I went back to our apartment while Josh went home. As soon as Sofia and I walked in the door, I sat on the couch and sighed.

"Sofia, why are men so complicated?" I ask.

"I've been trying to figure out that one for a long time. You're complicated too though." Sofia replies.

"How?"

"You love Josh, then Jake, then you have dreams about Josh, then you love Jake, then Josh...are you sure you even love Josh?"

"I- ugh. I don't know. I thought I had it figured out."

"Maybe you should just take a break and relax from this whole thing. Focus on your job, we do still need to have a place to live ya know."

"I know...and you're right. I need to just focus on me, my job..." I say.

"The baby..." Sofia says, then I sigh again.

"Ugh! Sofia...I can't raise a baby. Not now, anyway."

"I know you can't, but you're gonna have to figure it out." She says.

"Yeah..."

_____________________________________

-May 10th, 2013- -Gabi's POV-

I was drying my hands when there was a knock at the door. I walked over to the door and opened it, revealing a woman.

"Oh, hello." I say with a smile.