Five

-April 5th, 2013- -Josh's POV-

I was at the table getting ready to play cards with my programmer bros when Elliot came into the room with a hoodie, and cargo pants. Unlike his usual attire.

"What's up bro homies? Let's chop code and get our card game on! Hashtag brodown!" Elliot says, trying to act cool.

"Elliot what the hell are you wearing?" I ask.

"Just my fave hodie and cargo pants. With lots of pockets for all my man stuff. Oh god where's my strawberry chapstick?" He says, then pats down his pants trying to find it.

________________________________________

-Yolanda's POV-

I was in the elevator looking for a man, when a nice looking young woman gets in.

"You're young, skinny, and get out. I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude, but I'm looking for a man and I don't need the competition." I say.

"You don't have to worry about me I've got full hands rising my son." She says.

"Is he single? And I hope he is." I say, then laugh.

"He's seventeen." She replies.

"Haha." Then he shows me a picture of her son, and it's Cam. "Oh." I say, my eyes wide.

"Oh, he is a heart braker."

"Oh my damn." I say.

"Haha. Right! This one is gonna get me trouble."

"Eh yes he is." I say while nodding.

_______________________________________________

-Josh's POV-

"Josh I need to talk to you." Yolanda says, storming into my penthouse.

"I'm playing." I say.

"I'm not. Right now!" Then she grabs my ear and pulls me over to my couch.

"Ow, what?"

"Cam is seventeen." She whispers.

"What?"

"And can't wait to hop on Gabi."

"I need to call her." I say, pulling out my phone.

"Hurry please those seveteen's go fast!" She says.

"She's not answering. Elliot watch my guys I gotta takeoff.

"No, I just got here." Then I got out into the hallway and Elliot follows me.

"Where are you going?" Elliot asks.

"Gabi is about to sleep with a minor." I reply.

"So?" He says.

"So? So?" I say,

"How come everything is always about Gabi? Ever since she started working here you've never had time for me."

"Wait Elliot is this why you wanted to come to my party?" I ask.

"It's just seems like you like her more than me." Elliot says with a frown.

"Hey you've been around forever, when I started this business you were there. We're a team."

"So you're saying I'm the wind beneth your wings?" He says with a smile.

"You took the words right out of my mouth. And Elliot lose the hoodie."

"Yaaayyyy!" He says, clapping, then goes back inside.