Chap6 - Lumi and Hina

Rimuru POV

It's been a few weeks and nothing that eventful happened after my tantrum other than all the training. It's definitely paying off though as I now have complete control over my slime form and became a lot better at fighting.

Raphael created [Convoke], meaning that whatever non-living thing that I have stored in my stomach gets summoned onto my hand instantly. I have also asked Kaijin to make me some specific weapons with Magisteel that has been resting in my stomach for some time.

The progress of the town has been doing better, I now have my own house which is fairly small with a Hot Spring in the back. Milim sleeps in the room right next to mine and we usually hang out in the living room that's connected to the kitchen.

Speaking of which, Milim only comes back at night time now since she spends time with someone called 'Frey'. Either way, She mostly only leaves to watch the orc lord.

I remember her once saying something about an Ogre village, I wasn't really listening to her at the time though.

I've been really bored recently which is why I only wait for Milim now. She's good at finding fun things to do, even if they're incredibly chaotic. For example, we once took out an entire camp of bandits. They weren't anything special but it was fun to toy with them.

Currently, I'm in the Hot springs, waiting for Milim. She usually gets here around the same time every night, so I'm just chilling in the Hot springs at night. There's a really calming atmosphere where you can only hear the water move and the crickets in the background. There are walls surrounding the Hot springs so no one can spy on me.

Looking up at the sky, I couldn't stop but be mesmerised by it. The glittering stars, and the big bright moon that lights up the dark night-sky.

"It's really beautiful tonight..." I whispered to myself

"It really is." A female-like voice came from my left

...

A voice?

...

Luminous POV

It has been boring in ruberios for some time. After hearing the news of that damned overgrown lizard's passing, I was very happy. Although, it was way too sudden so I couldn't help but feel skeptical.

So, I decided to bring it onto my self to investigate it.

I teleported to the cave he was sealed in and explored it first. And as expected, there was no signs of him there.

Still feeling doubtful, I continued to go through the forest. I then found a small town that seemed to be developing quite fast. I sealed my aura and kept a safe distance to, well... Spy. There were Hobgoblins and an evolved form of Direwolves working together which is very strange, making me come to a conclusion.

They were all named.

Wondering of who would name all of them, I looked around a bit more. I sensed a larger aura coming from a specific part of the village and navigated over there. I came across a house and entered. It had 2 bedrooms, a small living room, with what seemed to be a kitchen connected to it, and 2 bathrooms. I came across a door where the aura was coming from and opened it. Upon opening, there was a beautiful girl that looked to be around 13 years old. She had silvery-blue hair, bright golden eyes, and a still developing body.

I can just tell that she's going to grow into an absolute beauty.

I silently took off my clothes and approached the water as I heard her mutter "It's really beautiful tonight..."