Chap9 - Finishing the Meeting

Rimuru POV

"What do you think they're talking about in there?" I asked

"Don't know. I did feel a large spike of magicules earlier, though." Lumi-nee answered

"Okay..." I said, bored, as I swung my legs while sitting on a bench outside of the guest area.

It's been a while since we got told to leave the room by Raphael, and I've been VERY bored. Like seriously, they've been in there for so longgg!!! In all this time, I've already sent the Kijin to go do their own things like for Kurobe to go to Kaijin and Shuna going to the Dwarven brothers. Benimaru and Shion are dealing with building up a military, Hakuro is training the goblins, and Souei is currently on lookout. Even Treyni-san already left to take care of her own duties! All I've been doing is playing with Uncle Veldora using my slime form, transforming myself into shapes of weapons and being wielded. But now, I feel really dizzy from being swung around so much. Lumi-nee already scolded him, though.

I was cut out of my thoughts from a voice calling us back into the room "You guys can come back in now."

That prompted us to enter the room. As soon as we entered, we saw a beautiful woman who had blood red eyes and silver hair but with a tint of blue. Her body was very developed. It was none other than Raphael- but why is she a lot more taller than me?! I'm jealous. I did see Lumi-nee blush when she looked at Raphael, though. I wonder why...

Luminous POV

I really wanna suck on those breasts.

AHEM- Ignore that-
Back to Rimuru POV

I approached Raphael and looked up at her as she tilted her head downwards to look at me "Raphael, why are you taller than me?" I asked

"<<Well, first off, I'm not exactly Raphael. You could say that I'm an evolved version of Raphael, though. My name is Ciel.>>" She answered with a small smile as she patted my head

"Eh? Evolved? So... You're a lot stronger and smarter than Raphael?" I tilted my head in confusion

She nodded and kneeled down to my height as she put a strand of hair behind my ear "<<Yes. And from now on, I'll be your Mama.>>"

"Wait! You're my Mama?!? That means... You're also Onee-chan's Mama?" I asked

"<<Well, I'm not her real Mama, but if she accepts, I'll be her Mama too.>>"

"Woah... Well, it's nice to meet you, Mama!" I exclaimed as I hugged her

"<<It's nice to meet you too, Sweetheart.>>" She said softly as she hugged me back

Mama is so nice! She's really warm too! I really like Mama! I need Onee-chan to accept Mama too so we can be a happy family!

"This is nice and all- but can we get back to business?" Guy interrupted our moment, making me hesitantly leave Mama's embrace.

3rd Person POV

They all sat back down "What even is there more to talk about?" Hinata asked