Chap7 - The Horned and The Storm

Rimuru POV

"Auntie Velgrynd, let go!! I can't breathe!!" My yelling got muffled

"No." The Scorch Dragon responded with no hesitation

As you can probably guess the situation, Auntie Velgrynd has found out about my town and is currently locking me in a tight hug. I have no idea why she is like this. Auntie Velzard said that Auntie Velgrynd is cold towards everyone except someone called Rudra, but here she is, not letting me go.

(A/N: Before you say anything, who cares if Velgrynd is acting OOC? All the Fanfics make her hateable so I wanted to give her the justice that she deserves.

hot dragon 4 the win.)

This is a huge pain. Hina-nee is currently watching with amusement as she didn't think one of the four True Dragons could act like this. Honestly, neither did I. Even Auntie Velzard has restraint.

Anyways, Hina-nee is here because she told Lumi-nee that she wanted to spend more time with me, so she took my offer of visiting. She said something about the Holy Knights asking her of where she was going and even trying to follow her but she quickly shut them down. When Hina-nee told me that she was the captain, I was amazed! The Holy Knights sound cool enough, but her being the captain?! Sugoi!!

Als- Oh, Auntie Velgrynd finally let me go.

"Rimuru, why did you never tell me you were going to make a nation? I was worried sick!" She asked

"Because I had no way of communicating with you safely..." I answered, slightly guilty

"... Fair point." She pat my head. I simply closed my eyes and enjoyed the headpats with a smile

BEFORE IT GOT INTERRUPTE-

'Mistress, the hunting party has been attacked by ogres!' Ranga told me through Thought Communication, making me sigh in a tired manner.

Auntie Velgrynd seemed to notice my distress. "What's wrong, Rimuru?"

"The hunting party got attacked by ogres. I gotta go." I answered

"I could go kill them all if you wa-" I quickly cut Auntie Velgrynd off

"No! No killing. I might be able to get more subordinates." I smirked

"Ah. Good idea." She nodded with a smile

"Auntie Velgrynd, Hina-nee, you two protect the town. I'll be back in a bit." I said before trying to leave

"No, I'm coming with." Auntie Velgrynd grabbed my shoulder

"... Fine." I immediately gave up as I knew that she wouldn't budge.

"I'll still stay and protect the town, so no worries." Hina-nee smiled before sitting down on a hammock. I nodded and put my mask on before teleporting to Ranga with Auntie Velgrynd.

We came to a sight of multiple goblins on the ground with slash wounds, so I just threw potions at them.

"What's the situation?" I asked Rigur

"Those 6 Ogres are too strong for us. The pink one is a spell caster while the others rely on close combat." Rigur explained

"Hmmm... Okay! Ranga, you take care of the pink one." Ranga nodded at my command. I continued to approach the ogres "Why did you guys randomly start attacking my people?"