Chap11 - Ugly Pigs

(A/N: Hey... Ermmm... It's been a While? Teehee

Sorry about the reaaaalllyyy long wait. Got school n shi to worry about, plus the lack of motivation.

My writing prob got rusty but whatev

Enjoy.)

SPOILER WARNING: THE BEGINNING BIT HOLDS MANGA SPOILERS TO JUJUTSU KAISEN

TW: Gore

3rd POV

Two small children can be seen in an empty room, playing with action figures of a widely known anime.

"Stand proud, Sukuna. You are strong." The light blue-haired child, holding the one-eyed action figure, grumbled out in a deep voice, attempting to match the voice of the character.

"Whaaaat?! That's not how it goes, Rimuru! I'm supposed to win!!" The darker blue-haired one, holding the pink-haired action figure, complained.

"Nah, I'd win." Rimuru smirked

"This is so unfair!!" Althea whined

"Oh, be quiet, Althea! You literally cut my Gojo action figure in half! It's only fair!" Rimuru yelled, deeply annoyed.

"Yeah, and you blew up the top half of the Nanami figure!" Althea yelled back, with a deep scowl on her face.

"You transformed the Toji figure into the Apple icon!"

"You cut off the top half of Geto's head!"

"You got rid of Nobara's eye!"

"You burnt Maki!"

"With this treasure, I summon-"

They were practically in eachother's faces at this point, just screaming.

BANG!

"<<Can the both of you be quiet?!>>" A very angry Ciel bursted into the room, her facial expression clearly being very ticked off if her tone of voice wasn't obvious enough.

The two quickly looked down in shame, in a similar fashion of a pair of sad puppies.

"S-Sorry, mama..." Rimuru muttered out, regretting all of her life decisions leading up to that point. Althea also tried muttering an apology, but nothing came out, so she just stayed quiet.

"<<Just don't do it again, and apologise to eachother.>>" Ciel tried to stay mad, but it just didn't seem possible. The two were simply too adorable. The children quickly nodded and hugged, apologising to eachother. Ciel walked back out of the room, closing the door behind her, causing the two to sit back on the floor and continue playing with their action figures.

A memory flashed through Althea, causing her to stop playing and look up to Rimuru. "Rimuru, when are you going to get rid of the Orc Disaster?" She asked, curious.

Rimuru lifted a finger to her chin, thinking. "Hmm... Soon, I guess..." She mumbled

"Why not just go defeat it now?" Althea randomly proposed. This made Rimuru's eyes widen, genuinely thinking.