Future Ideas?

I'm writing this here because then y'all can give me feedback if you want!!!!

Here's the relationships I've already thought of or thats already happened:

Family:

Milim: Older Sister
Velzard: Aunt
Veldora: Uncle
Velgrynd: Aunt
Veldanava: Father (hasn't came back with the milk yet)
Lucia: Mother (Went with Veldanava to get milk)

I might add Charybdis into the family... Who knows? 👀

Family Figures:

MAMA CIEL: MOTHER FIGURE. (I don't think I've seen a Fanfic where Ciel acts like Rimuru's mother.)
Guy: Maybe an Uncle figure?
Shizu: She treated Rimuru like her own child but it's not like it matters anymore.
Shuna: I feel like Shuna would be a good Aunt/Sister figure... She would definitely take charge taking care of Rimuru.
Hinata: Sister figure
Hakurou: Grandpa figure that teaches her how to use a sword.
Benimaru: Brother figure
Luminous: Aunt Figure

Others:

Frey: BEST FRIEND. (Milim and Rimuru love being around her.)
Ramiris: Best Friend (She got affected by the Lil Rimuru disease and got more mature, just like how Milim became more mature.)
Carrion: Friend
Diablo: Worshipper
Souei: The guy Rimuru admires because of how cool he is... A friend/subordinate though.
Shion: Just a subordinate (I don't really like Shion.)
Kaijin: Friend that tells Rimuru all sorts of facts about black smithing, weapons, and materials.
Rigurd: Helps leads Tempest because of how irresponsible Rimuru is. (People like Shuna, Benimaru, Diablo, Ciel, and ETC. Also helps lead Tempest.)
Leon: Rimuru doesn't like him
Treyni: Best friend that sometimes helps take care of Rimuru.
Lil Chloe: I don't know of what to do with her. I doubt she would fall in love with Rimuru. (Give me ideas pls)
Chronoa: [REDACTED]
Ranga: Puppy
Geld: Since Rimuru enjoys being on equal footing with her closest subordinates, Geld wholesomely treats her like a kid. (Geld is so wholesome, I love him.)
Gobta: Rimuru enjoys taking her anger out on him.
Yuuki: "Friend". Yuuki doesn't dislike her, but he's wary of her.

Can't think of anymore.

Tell me your ideas if I should add or change 👍

Now, onto something that can leave a lot of people unsatisfied.

SHIPS.

Rimuru is seen as a childish/immature person in this Fanfic, But I haven't thought of a confirmed age.

Take Milim for example, she's thousands of years old but she acts like a child in the canon. Same goes to Ramiris.

So, I'll leave it to you to give ideas.

I've already eliminated many of the characters so y'all gotta think outside of the box for this one. No dating Family or Family figures like Guy, Ciel, Luminous, etc.

Keep in mind, it ain't confirmed that there will be a ship. It's just a thing that I'll think about later in the story.

Anyways,

If you have any ideas that you feel like sharing for the Fanfic, then feel free to say. I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!