Chap8 - Manas: Ciel

Sorry for the late chapter, I kinda got distracted by Demon Slayer.

3rd Person POV

When Velgrynd and Rimuru transformed into their dragon forms, it caused a HUGE uproar across the world.

Obviously, Rimuru being dumb, didn't know what problems her actions caused. So now here we are.

In Dwargon

Henrietta, a spy for Dwargon, bursted into King Gazel's throne room. This did make the king angry, but when he saw Henrietta's facial expression, his face turned into one of confusion.

"What is it, Henrietta?" The king asked

"I'm sorry for bursting into the room, but I have something urgent to report!" Henrietta kneeled

"Go on."

"On my mission to keep an eye on Rimuru Nava, they came across a small gang of Ogres and got attacked by them. Eventually, Rimuru turned towards a woman with blue hair and yellow eyes and said something. Next minute, they both transformed into Dragon forms." She continued "The woman turned into a crimson red Dragon with white spikes and a yellow lining on both sides. the form looked a bit like a snake, probably for better flying. Rimuru's Dragon form looked a bit like Veldora's but instead of his colours, she was an ocean blue colour with glowing yellow spikes and piercing golden eyes."

This clearly shocked the King but he recomposed himself quickly. "That Red Dragon... It fits under the description of the Scorch Dragon, Velgrynd. What confuses me is that Rimuru's sister, Milim Nava, is a Dragonoid and there has been no words of her having a Dragon form. If they're siblings, shouldn't Rimuru also be a Dragonoid?" Gazel pondered

Henrietta spoke up "What confuses me the most is that, why did we only learn of Milim Nava having a little sister when Milim and Rimuru came to Dwargon? Surely the world should've learnt about Rimuru Nava's existence a long time ago."

Gazel nodded "That does also confuse me. Clearly there is something big that we are missing."

"After they stopped fighting the Ogres, the woman went back to her Human form but Rimuru, instead of going back to her Human form, she shrinked into a Baby Dragon form and immediately got hugged by the woman." Henrietta said

"A Baby Dragon form? So maybe she was only born recently..." Gazel put his hand on his chin before looking back at Henrietta "That certainly explains things. Henrietta, I'd like you to continue spying on them."

"That might be a little difficult. When they were both in Dragon form, Velgrynd looked directly at me before averting her eyes back at the Ogres." Henrietta shook her head

Gazel closed his eyes "So she's aware of you spying on them..." He re-opened them "She's most likely told Rimuru by now. Just wait for further orders."

"Sir, that isn't the end of the report." Henrietta shook her head

"There's more?" Gazel sighed "Continue."

"A Dryad appeared when the Ogres seemed to give up." She stated

"A Dryad..."

"After a while, they all went back to their town with the Dryad and the Ogres in tow. They went inside of a building, probably to speak about something. Soon after, they all walked out without the Ogres but instead a new face." She continued "The captain of the Holy Knights, Hinata Sakaguchi."