• 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻 𝗔𝘀𝘀 🩷

•❤️•

Y/N's POV, Late 1986

I loved everything about Nikki Sixx, he was just one of those people, however, he was probably the most stubborn human being I've ever met in my entire life.

His strong will was genuinely a nice trait to have but in certain situations, it was a huge drawback. Like when Nikki's sick for example, like right now, he'd caught a cold from somewhere, a decently nasty one too actually but would he admit that? No.

I noticed last night he was not himself, a little sniffly, coughing a few times too many but he insisted he was fine, he insisted and insisted then when we woke up this morning, he was worse... but did he say that? Of course he didn't, he still said there was nothing wrong with him when he looked and sounded like death.

Nikki had a recording session today, only a demo recording session but it was work and Nikki hated missing out on work, so, although he was really not okay, he was telling me he could go in and I was telling him the opposite.

"Nikki, please, for the love of god, for once in your life, listen to me. You can't go in, I know you know that you're just being an ass about it."

"It's my job babe, this album needs to be great-"

"It will be." I cut him off swiftly "These are only demo sessions, are you guys work relentlessly to get your albums the way you want and you still will... come on, for once, just take a day or two. You're no use to anyone like this."

"Like what?"

"Like this." I say gesturing to his person "You look like hell just took refuge in your face and you sound like you've swallowed shattered glass shards, you're going fucking nowhere, Sixx. Lay you ass down." I huffed with an eye roll, pushing him back down into bed as he'd tried to get up "I knew you were coming down with something yesterday but you were stubborn and wouldn't admit it and if it was up to you, you'd still be denying it now."

"Yeah, cause I'm fine." Nikki insists and tried to get up again but once again, I pushed him down.

"Nope. Stay where you are. You've got a temperature, I don't even need to get a thermometer to know that, seriously, you're in no state to go anywhere. Give up trying, we both know you're in no state to go in today. Album be damned for a few days, you're more important."

"Doc will throw a hissy fit."

"I'll throw a damn hissy fit then Doc'll be the damn least of your problems. And since when did you give a shit about what Doc thought? You didn't and you don't, you're just saying that cause you wanna go. Your dedication to your work is admirable, but I doubt Vince, Tommy, Mick or anyone else will appreciate catching whatever germs you have."

"They have enough germs, I doubt they'd notice if I gave them a few more."

"Nik."

The bassist sighed and maintained eye contact with me and I didn't back down and because Nikki knew I was right even if he hated it, he eventually backed down and crossed his arms over his chest, his gaze moving to the duvet below "Fine. I'll just sit here and waste a day of my life."

"Overdramatic ass." I huffed, leaning down and kissing the man's forehead softly "I'll go make you a coffee and take some tablets, help ease you up a bit."