• 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗢𝗳 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 🩷

•❤️•

Y/N's POV, 1985

Things has been going well for Mötley Crüe, too well some might say. Their fame had skyrocketed the last couple of years and were now infamous all around America and even internationally too, people said they didn't deserve what they had, that they were too satanic, too evil, too reckless, too destructive and a million and one other things.

I disagreed, they worked their fucking asses off for what they have and every single fan they'd made was deserved more than anything.

Nikki and I had been together for three years after meeting him after being dragged to Vince's audition for what became Mötley Crüe.

Vince was my rather irritating older brother, although I loved him to death, so it kinda balanced out. We were very different people ever since we were children, I was much more reserved while Vince was pretty bold and in your face.

He did bring out things in me though that I hid from other people, and brought out my confidence. Despite him being the bane of my existence when we were younger, I wouldn't know what to do without him, we'd always been inseparable and nothing had really changed that. We had each other's backs and really hardly did anything without the other.

Hence why I went to his Mötley Crüe audition. He wanted me there to just get a second opinion on the band and incase anything went wrong he had me there to back him up, not sure what I could have done if a brawl broke out and neither did Vinnie I don't think however the sentiment was there.

When Nikki and I got close a few months after this audition, given I spent as much time with the band as Vin did, Vince hated it. He hated Nik hitting on me and went all overprotective older brother on him, much like he went the same way in Tommy when Tommy hit on me in high school given I was in his year and we had loads of classes together.

I told Nikki that Vince would murder him if he continues the way he was but the bassist didn't seem to care, he carried on and carried on. Vin eventually pulled Nikki aside and me I'm not sure why was said but Vince started to come around the the idea of me and Nikki from that point onwards.

And by now, he was totally okay with it, for the most part... it's been hard for him lately to see me being with Nikki in a good light given Nik was getting a slightly nasty addiction to drugs. It didn't help that Vin was in a car accident back in December which resulted in the death of Hanoi Rocks drummer Razzle, since then Nikki hadn't really showed Vin he cares at all and sometimes Nik failed to show he even cared about me and so I knew kinda how Vince felt.

Vinnie hadn't had a great year, I mean how could he after killing one of his friends? The accident with Razzle was tragic, and it had put Vince through an emotional rollercoaster, none of them being good.

It was hard seeing my brother suffer the way he was, and I was disappointed by the lack of support he got from the other guys in the band but like I said particularly from Nikki. Yet, Nikki did have a reason, a shit reason but it was still a reason,.

I hated watching him lose himself, both my boyfriend and my brother were falling apart and I was stuck in the middle of them, just watching it happen.

Today, I was over at Vince's place, it hadn't been scheduled, I just felt like spending a day with him as Nikki was pissing me off, he'd hardly spoken to me today given he'd been high as hell since I woke up and I was over it.