• 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗦𝗼 𝗢𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗗𝗮𝘆 🩷

•❤️•

Y/N's POV, 1983

My life on paper was pretty ordinary, I worked a job in a diner as a waitress, I made varying amounts of money depending on tips and nothing substantial ever really happened to me, I thought I was rather boring actually, though there is one person who'd fight me to the death of that.

That would be my boyfriend Nikki, he's always found me fascinating which I find kinda cute although it's always boggled me. He was quite the opposite of me but we'd always just understood each other though we came from entirely different backgrounds, and had different outlooks on life.

We met in 1980, a couple of months before he met Tommy to start forming Mötley Crüe, he came into this diner and I was new at that time, and he realised that and asked me how long I'd been working point, which was only about two weeks at that point, we just kinda got talking from there, he was pretty shy but spoke to me regardless.

After that initial meeting, he came in every day after that and he slowly told me more and more about himself and what he was doing, we became friends, then not long after he met Tommy, he asked me out on our first date.

Since then we'd been going strong, he'd built up his band which had gained a lot of traction in a short period of time and this year definitely proved that, given this band was basically thrown together through newspaper ads, mutual acquaintances and old friends it was a good achievement for them to have been picked up by a label within pretty much a few months and then earlier in this year play a widely televised festival and then get the supporting act slot on Ozzy Osbourne's next tour and a pretty nationally successful sophomore album. This year really has cemented Mötley Crüe as the next hot rock band and I couldn't be happier for them.

Technically, I didn't need to work at this diner anymore and Nikki has been encouraging me to quit, but it gives me something to do so I was still on the fence about making that choice.

I was working tonight, which Nikki like usual didn't really like but I wasn't going to call in sick just because he didn't want me to come in. My shift was six hours, I started at three it was now half eight, so I had half an hour left, I was counting the minutes, because this has been a pretty boring shift, it was a Wednesday so it had been quiet, even at dinner time we only filled half the diner.

To pass some time, I was wiping down the tables for the third time, as my colleague, Lisa, went to smoke outside, just as I was wiping down another table I heard someone enter the diner but didn't bother to turn around and look at whoever it was just said "Sit anywhere, I'll be with you in a minute."

"I'd rather be seen right now seems as nobody else is around. You've got nothing else to do, darlin'." The man says and the voice made me smirk, immediately recognising the voice.

"If you're gonna talk to me like that then I'll leave you standing there all night."

"I don't think you're gonna wanna do that, baby." Nikki murmurs, wrapping his arms around me from behind and brushing his lips over my ear.

"We'll see... what are you doing here anyway? I'd be coming back in thirty minutes anyways."

"Hmm, I know... that's too long though, I wanted to take a leaf out of Tommy's book and pick you up, be all romantic and shit seems as he consistently tells me I'm awful at it."