• 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝗢𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘁 🩷

•❤️•

Y/N's POV, 1985

Nikki when I first met him was a pretty closed off person, he's always been guarded, always kept his true emotions hidden, it takes him a while to open up about himself and it took me months to get him to do that with me but once he did, he's never stopped.

I knew everything I could possibly want to know about both Nikki Sixx and Frank Feranna. His story was pretty heartbreaking and to know things about him nobody else knew was a privilege I took seriously.

Nik was my best friend and as of the last couple of months my boyfriend, we got together after just being fed up of not being together, we'd been unofficially together for a while so Nikki just decided to bite the bullet and we've been officially in a relationship ever since.

I met Nikki when he and the guys were re-recording their first album in 1981, I worked at the recording studio they were recording at and I just kinda got caught up in them after Vince tried hitting on me which lead me to meeting the other guys and of course that included Nikki.

We became friends with the band and seems as I was always up for a good time, as were they, we just gelled perfectly with one another, they eventually hired me to be part of their team so I could still hang out with them when they were on the road.

It had been a crazy few years and I still had days where I couldn't believe I was on this journey with them, yet here I was and I counted myself as so incredibly lucky being exactly where so many people could only wish they were.

The guys were on tour at the minute for their 'Theatre Of Pain' album, and had been for a could of months. This tour had been fun, however their was a difference I'd noticed, Vince wasn't hanging out with the other guys quite as much.

He felt wronged by them, shunned I think almost given they'd hardly been there for him this year after what happened with Razzle. I'd been hanging out with Vince more alone than I think I ever had because it felt wrong to go out with Tommy and Nikki and just leave Vince alone when that's all he is at the moment, he's almost always alone.

He's in the middle of a divorce with his wife and I know he doesn't like to be on his own but his ego refuses to allow him to admit that aloud but I saw it, so being a good friend I often turned down going out and babysitting Nik and Tom to having a few drinks with Vince instead or just hanging and talking with him in his hotel room.

Vin and I had always been friends but we'd definitely gotten closer as friends since the accident.

It was just before a show and this show was in Washington, well I say just before, there's about an hour, the guys finished getting ready about twenty minutes ago and that's when me and Vince left the dressing room and went to talk outside for a little while and Vince chose to have a smoke break while we were out there too.

We mainly spoke about the show and the tour in general though Vince did give me an update on how his divorce was going and a couple of other little things like that.  

When the singer had finished his cigarette and we ran out of things to talk about, we decided to go back and join the others before anyone came looking for us.

We made our way back inside, and we were laughing over some story Vince was telling me from one of the first band rehearsals while we found our way back in the direction of the dressing rooms.