• 𝗙𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲? 🩷

•❤️•

Y/N's POV, 1989

Since becoming famous there was a lot I'd had to adapt too, the no privacy, the having to watch every little thing I say or do and the fact that everyone knew who I was whenever I went anywhere, it was crazy but I did love it, I met amazing people and being able to do something I loved was something most people could only dream of.

I adored my job but it was pretty lonely at times, being a celebrity was always lonely because you never really knew who you could trust who wanted you for you and who wanted you for the fame, and the money.

So because I was lonely and because I couldn't ever seem to find anyone when my manager said he had a PR stunt that he's discussed with another manager involving a fake relationship, I took the opportunity, to just see about it, thinking it'd be a good laugh.

The manager I was talking about was Doc McGee, who is currently a manager of a lot of big rock bands, my manager and Doc had known each other for years and they got talking one day about lonely people apparently, my manager spoke about me and Doc spoke about one of the guys in one of the bands he managed, namely Nikki Sixx from Mötley Crüe.

In the course of that conversation they'd established we were both lonely but not outwardly admitting it, that we both could do with some good PR to get our names in the media and promote our careers, to make it look like we were 'normal' given neither of us had had a healthy romantic relationship before.

I admit when I was first pitched the idea I hated it, I didn't want to have a relationship just for the sake of it, it didn't seem productive and just sounded messy, plus although Nikki was hot, I did expect him to be arrogant and pretty much totally intolerable and sure, while he was a little bit on the egotistical side sometimes and a right smartass, he wasn't totally insufferable like I'd expected him to be when I did meet him.

It took weeks to get me on board entirely and Nikki took only a few days less than I did to get on board, we were both convinced we wouldn't get on, I was a popstar, he was a rockstar, I was the media 'good girl' while he was a notorious bad boy. We were totally opposite to each other, and convinced we'd hate one another.

But when we met up and actually spoke and got to know each other we found we got along and had more in common than we thought and thus, our PR relationship started.

We were to hang out together twice a week for the first two months of talking to learn even more about the other then after that we would only publicly need to be seen together once a fortnight, maybe more often depending on what either manager felt was right at the time.

We'd attend any public functions together and that's where we'd have to fully put on the act, hold hands, kiss each other on cheeks, hands, even pecking lips, Nikki had to have an arm around me or hand on me at all times while I'd never being allowed to be more than six feet from each other while out in public and not being allowed to look anything but happy in each other's presence to make it look as believable as possible.

It wasn't hard, I found myself really liking being around Nikki and he seemed to quite like being around me too, if you hadn't already gathered, I'd always found Nikki attractive but never let it get any deeper than that... until I met him, then all hell broke loose.

It happened before I could even stop it, I found myself looking at Nikki for longer, found myself getting lost in his eyes, I wanted to be around him more often, wanted to be close to him, I started to not know what to do with myself around him.