But senpai...(Kuroko no Basket-Tetsuya Kuroko)

Another story for my friend awsomecatlover ! Kuroko fans beware for awesomeness!
________________________
I was running around the gym after school thinking noone would be here but I hear a basketball dribbling. Then it stops and it gets quiet. So i stop running and look around suspiciously.

Something isn't write here."hmm..."I say out loud louch going backwards and I hear something quiet finally. "Ouch." I turn around to an expressionless kuroko.

"I am so sorry Kurocchi!" I say because I accidently stepped on his foot. I get down my hands and knees to check to see if his foot is alright and also to see if I didn't leave a mark on his shoe.

"But senpai..." He says quietly.

"But nothing kurokey! I know I am your senpai. But I can't go around having my precious Kuohai get injuried because of my actions." I say to him wiping his shoe with my hankerchief and testing at his foot to see if it hurts him.

"I am fine, senpai. It didn't hurt that bad. I don't want to have to make a delicate girl such as yourself get on the dirty ground just to help me." He takes my hand and helps me up.

"I feel better now." Kuroko says flatly.

He is to cute for words(A/N: not forwards or four words! XD) "well, i guess that is hood then." I stare at him for a minute and he does the same thing because that is what he always does.

All of a sudden no. 2 makes his appearence. "No.2! Awe come her you cutie!" I pick no. 2 up and he keeps liking me like there is no tomorrow.

"Cute..." You hear Kuroko say from afar. "What did you say Kuroko onii-san? You want me to take no. 2 home with me?" I gasp and recoginze the dog."you hear that no. 2? He said you can come home with me tonight!"

"But senpai..." Kuroko said sadly he looks embarrassed.

"But what?" I knew what he said I just want to coaks him to say it louder. He doesn't respond. "Lets go no.2!" As i walk out the gym I notice Kuroko is gone. "Kuroko. Where did you-"

Your eyes are covered and you feel arms around your waist."kuroko is that you?" No. 2 is barking softly. I am unable to move."Kuroko this isn't funny!" You feel lips on your own lips,
They are to light and soft for words.

You are pushed on the gym floor softly and you start to freak out but fangirl a little on the inside."I know it is you kuroko. Are you doing this because you are scared senpai will get mad at you being flirtaous.

Light kisses are spread around your neck. You giggle. "Hey, that tickles." You feel no. 2 lick your hand. "Haha! No. 2 stop it you...are...making i...t..wor..se! Hahaahahaha!" I am laughing husterically at these too.

"Kuroko I don't care abou how shy you are towards your senpai. I just wanna see your face." I try to take off the blindfold but Kuroko grabs my arms and I am strggling with him. Squirming under his body. You see I am as weak as Kuroko is so it doesn't do much for me.

I start to cry."why would you want to make your senpai cry? I am very sad." I feel him tensing up. All of a sudden his weight is gone and when I get up he is already gone and no.2 is left with me looking sad also.

Why did I start crying? "Baka Kuroko... All I wanted was to see your cute face while you were doing cute things. You wouldn't allow you senpai to see that? I don't understand him. I wish he would at least call me (name)-san. I don't like all the formalities.

Well maybe tomorrow he will br back to his normal self.

~At a burger place the next day~
I had got a burger and a milkshake to milk away my sorrows.(A/n: sorry just had to!) kuroko I want you so badly! Why do you have to be so hard to get? You get too embarrassed by yor senpai that you resorted to those ways of yours.