Warm Christmas Smile Natsu X Reader

Christmas is fast approaching and I wanted to write a Christmas Story for all you as a present from me to you. Enjoy ~!

Christmas time is fast approaching and all I want for Christmas is warmth. It is too cold for me! I hate it! If I want to step outside I have to wear at least 20 coats just keep cold. I am cold natured yet I control ice, it's unfortunate and ironic. I know that better than anyone.

It is just not fair. So I plan on staying inside this year. I am not going to go to the Fairy Guild and pick up any missions. I saved up for this day so I wouldn't have to worry about money. I will be Shut in Aka a NEET for a little while.

I always imagined this day as being so glorious! it is kind of like a break. I smile to myself. A break from people, break from work, etcetera. I can just kick back next to the fireplace, roast some marshmallows and curl up with a good ol' book!

Nothing to stop me from- there was an explosion. My jaw drops all the way to the floor comical. "HUH!?!" I run to my kitchen where the explosion came from. I look to my stove and see Natsu. "Natsu what the hell did you do?! And how did you get in my house!?" he looks distressed while all the while trying to smile at me. "hey (Y/N), sorry about all the mess. I was trying to cook us up something and it all went kaboom! You understand how it is, right?"

I look at him quite angry but try to control my anger. "no I don't but please don't touch my stove again. I will forgive you for sneaking in. But if you do this again I will freeze you then put you in my freezer, got it?"

Natsu laughs loudly with a smile on his face. "Got it. I'm sorry that I am not as COOL as you." there he goes with the ice puns sometimes he can be so cold about them. I shake my head and laugh cuz that was actually a decent one though.

"let me help you with this." he eats up all the fire that was there the whole Timw. "mmh! Much better. That was a good snack." he spots my marshmallow on a stick. "You want some? I got plenty." I say temptingly. He nods his head up and down fast while pumping the air with his fists.

"All right! I got a fire in my belly and it's ready for dessert." I laugh. "I love your enthusiasm. Follow me to the fire!" I yell with gusto. He does.

I give him a stick and a bag of marshmallows as he sits down next to me. I stare into the fire watching the embers burn ever so slowly. It is very soothing, reminds me of being with Natsu. I wonder what Natsu thinks of me...

"you know, I was worried about you." Natsu voice startles me. He was worried? Why? "you haven't been around the guild in awhile. I thought something bad happened to you. I was glad to find you okay." he smiles at me with his cute beady eyes.

He has got that "Warm Christmas smile." I say the last part out loud. He looks at me quizingly. My face heats up. "T-thank You for the concern Natsu. I just needed the time off cause of the cold winter weather. You know because I get too cold and all. I wish it was summer honestly." I scoff.

Natsu laughs. "really? I never understood why you avoid the cold so much. You have Ice Magic and all. I breath fire and all and I am okay with my temperature. You think you would be used to it, don't you think?" I shake my head at him. "it's not like that at all Natsu. I hate the cold I freeze up quickly. I can't help how my body works.

He is lost in thought until I see a light bulb go off I his head. He smirks and it makes me nervous all of a sudden. What does he have planned? He hugs me tightly around the shoulders." I'll keep you warm. How about that. AND I got that what did you call it... Warm Christmas Smile?! Haha that's great, I like it!" his body is pressed on me and I can feel all his toned muscles grazing my waist and shoulders.

it is not just his smile that warms me but also his muscular body, it brings me life sometimes when I am down XD. I wouldn't tell him that outloud though, too embarrassing. "Thanks, Natsu. I- I love this and also you."

He looks at me seriously. Oops I let my feelings slip into the warm room around us. "tomorrow is Christmas but I am going to give you your gift now (Y/N)..." He slides his face closer to mine. There is only a inch between our faces. His eyes are digging deep into mine as he slowly put his lips on mine. He grabs my face with both his hands.

Natsus lips are so warm against my cold ones. It is the perfect mix. His hands are even warmer. I am lost in this magnificent gift he has given me. I feel a tear roll down my face in happiness. He opens his eyes concerned.

I kiss him deeper so he doesn't stop and he is reassured that I am fine. I don't want this moment to stop yet. Cause you can never get your first kiss back. It is a moment I want to relish for as long as it can.

It last 10 seconds more before we have to catch are inevitable breaths. "This reminds me when we were little. I used to haul you Ovwr my shoulder and force you to stand underneath the mistletoe and I would kiss you cheek. Then I would run away from you chasing me down."

I laugh at the memory. "I remember that! You were a cute little punk back then. You still are but, I love that about you." he laughs loudly with a smile. "I love you (Y/N) I always have and always will." I hug him tightly.

"That's why I am gonna do this like back then." he hauls me over his shoulder and walks towards my front door to go outside."You're coming with me outside to have some fun!" he says excited and in a teasing manner. "Nooooooo!" I yell beating on his back. "Come on, you need this. It is for your own good. I have something fun planned, sleeding!"

This man is trying to kill me. The cold is my worst enemy! Well, I guess it can't be helped. If I wanna be with a guy like Natsu I have to be able to handle a little cold sometimes. And hey sleeding sounds kinda fun. I giggle. "I give. let's do it!" he opens the door. "there ya go! Optimism is the best medicine for fun." he says proudly.

"That makes no sense but I don't care cause I am so happy and excited right now!!!" I yell and Natsu joins in. "Excitement!" He yells loudly and he runs with me on his back around in the snow all the way to the sleigh.

We hop on and Natsu makes the sleigh slide down the hill from my house incredibly fast. "woo-hoo! Merry Christmas to us and everyone in the world!" We both yell loudly.

We fall off the sleigh and laugh as we fall on each other like idiots. Natsu and his Warm Christmas Smile makes its way up on his face once again. "Let's do it again!" Natsu looks at me confused but does not question me. "Looks like you are liking the cold a lot more now." I shrug. "I could learn to like it. If it means having this much fun with you." I kiss his cheek and start running. "Race you to the top!"

I feel daggers on my back. "that was dirty trick (Y/N)! Challenge accepted!" and the day went on like this the rest of the day. Me and Natsu having endless fun on a cold winters day.
       ~THE END, MY FRIEND~

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you enjoyed my little story. I love Natsu and I really wanted to make this story for him. He makes me smile at times. All that energy and "Hot"ness.  Excuse the pun or don't cause I thought it was a pretty hot one. I will stop now so I do not get overheated on puns. oh no it has already started! Someone needs to help me. Take me to the Hotspital Stat! I think someone would fire me if writing fanfiction were a job. Too many puns are bad for your soul. Just kidding though puns are awesome! Everyone have a amazing Christmas! Hope you eat yummy things and get some cool presents. Let's share what we got on here after Christmas together. that sounds like a lot of fun. And Omg America's song Hamburger Street just came on! XD so much yelling. That is what happens when you listen to Hetalia music while writing fanfiction. Anyways I think that is a clue to go and stop ranting. Love you my book muses, you are the greatest followers in the world. And awesome people! BYE-BYE now!