Pick pocketer (Hetalia-Romano x Reader)

A request by gaaraxox for a Romano story! Hope you all are ready for something amazing! Pasta~!

It was the start of a new morning and I get up lazily looks out the window. "Ah, Today is the perfect day to go visit my favorite Country, southern Italy AKA Romano. I jump out of my bed and fall off the bed because I was still to drowsy.

"Need.... Coffee..." I say walking groggily towards my kitchen. I fix up the coffee maker and turn it on after I put in my italian brewed coffee mix. While that is going I am going to get dressed in something cute.

I find a very bright red shirt that I haven't worn in awhile. It reminds me of tomatos and tomatos remind my of a certain Italian man. I start to blush as red as the shirt as I put it on. And I add a green mini skirt with some very comfy white flats.

Do I look Italian enough? Or am I just being silly. Oh well its super cute! I start to smell my coffee and I go to drink it and take in how Italian it smells(A/N: can coffee smell Italian? I don't know but it sounds wonderful right?).

~Time skip to South Italy~

The city is bustling with Italians and tourists and everyone is happy. I can't help but be happy too! Now where could Romano be? I see a outside Pizzaria that is empty and I shout "Pizza!" And start running over to it. I take my wallet out to get my cash.

Once I get the cash out I feel hands close around my eyes. And I giggle because I know exactly who these rough hands belong to. They smell of Tomatos to so it is a dead give away." Romano I know that's you. Give it up already!"

"Ah! I have been found out!" He takes his hands off my eyes and I immediately miss his touch. But just as soon as he uncovers my eyes he slings his arm around my waist. I blush at his actions.

"What are you doing here today (name)? Come for some Italian Pizza? Or did you come to have some fun with me?" He says raising his eyebrow suspicious.

I start to get nervous and I feel like my legs are going to give way. " W-well it was a very nice day. So I figured I would-" I linger because Romano is staring at me intently. "Go sightseeing. In. Italy.... Pizza." I say this starting to jumble up all the words I was trying to get out.

He chuckles at seeing me so embarrassed. "Mind if I join you?" He asks me still looking at me seductively. I nod to him over and over. "I will wait for you over at that table then." He says stepping away from me slickly. He walks over to the table close by cooly with his hands in his pockets.

I walk up to the pizzaria but I can feel his eyes staring at me. Probing me. Analyzing my actions. I feel very pressured for some reason. It makes me very unsteady and flustered all over.

Once I order the pizza it doesn't take too long to make and I bring the box of Pizza over to the table. I am about to grab my chair to sit down but Romano stops me. "Please allow me (name)." He insists coming over to seat me. But he does so a little roughly and I laugh.

He has good intentions but sometimes his rougher side shows through. "Why are you laughing at me? Huh?!" He says angrily. I can't help how cute his expression is as he is irritated.

"Well then, I guess I will keep this pizza all to myself!" He says taking the box and runs away with it. "Romano! Hey, I am sorry for laughing at you! I couldn't help it, you are so cool!" He starts to come back at hearing this.

" well, since you realize that then its okay." He says haughtily laughing at what he said. I smile sweetly at him. Today is the best day ever because I get to spend it with Romano eating pizza.