Cool as Ice (Reader X Kou from Ao Haru Ride)

A story my friend awsomecatlover ! Sorry it took so long! Lots of things have been going on some fun times and also some hard times. But I am okay so I will try to get all these requests done ^_^!

When I lay down in the grass by the river everything feels clear. The clarity of the glistening water. To the trees and the birds above me in the majestic sky.
I wish life was always as clear as this beautiful day.

~Earlier that day~
"You are nothing you worthless piece of crap!" I get yelled down by my mother. " All you ever do is study for an our and then you do whatever you want. Well I am tired of it!" She hits me across the face. I stare straight at her and say nothing. I do not want to give her the satisfaction.

"What's wrong with you? Are you even human! Cry, hit me back, do somethibg for crying out loud!" She runs to my room and comes back a few minutes later.

"Here!" She throws a bag at me and I look confused. "What are you waiting for? Get out! I don't want to see your face ever again! I disown you..." She says the last part in a whisper not even looking at me.

I stare at her for the last time and then disappear from my home forever. Not knowing where I would go.

~End of flash back~

And here I am now, nowhere to go to. I wouldn't want to trouble my friends. It feels safe here. Maybe I will sleep her tonight right. I start to feel emotional , and I really do not want to, but I start to cry.

I can't help it. It is scary. "I just want to go home! But my mom hates me!" I put my hands over my face trying to stifle my cries.

I feel a hand on my shoulder suddenly. I shiver goes up my spine and I look up to see a cute boy staring at me. "Oi, are you Okay?" He asks me. "Sorry to ease drop but that is horrible." I stare at him.

" I am sorry you had to see me crying, mister. But I got thrown out of my house awhile ago and it has been the worst day ever. I figured I would sleep here tonight. It is peaceful enough right. A place like this must be safe." I look up at the skys sunset dreamily.

He looks at me mouth gawking a little. He speaks." It is nice but someone could come down here and take advantage of you. Dontcha know that?" He gets on top of me and I go wide eyed. Is this kid some freak?!

His face is really close to mine and I can't help thinkabout how cool he looks under the night sky. He ends up kissing my cheek. Then he gets off of me and helps me up.

He grabs my wrist and my bag and starts taking me with him. "Ladies need a real house with a warm bed, warm food and with warm smiles." He smiles a little at me. I giggle at him beacuse I can tell he is the type to not smile much.

"See? You need to smile. I hate to see girls cry. The Names Kou." He tells me as he still leads me. I tell him my name explaining the meaning of my name as well. "Very interesting (name). I think it really suits who you are."

I laugh. "But you barely know me!" This the most I laughed in a while. It makes me think of a time when I was young and happy.

~many years ago~

"Come on (name)! I run into my fathers loving arms. "Daddy!" He puts me on his shoulders so I can see all the animals in the Zoo. "That one looks funny!" I laugh at the gorilla eating a banana while picking at his head.

"That is a Gorilla (name)-chan! They are very smart animals and the have thumbs just like us. They are one of the smartest animals on Earth!" I laugh at my dads being silly while saying this.