Live (Reader X Akame from Akame ga kill)

Warning: in advanced to younger folks. There is some violence in this story that might not be for everyone. Just warning you in advance. The show is brutal at times anyways. Just procced at your own risk.
( I am still alive! And back! So please enjoy this story while you wait for more stories to come. I am making it a habit to write again, yay! Writers block begone!)

When I sleep I dream of you. Wanting to hold you in my arms and never let go. My sweet Akame. It gives me strength when you are happy, when you are sad I want to hold you like I do in my dreams. But will you even give me the time of day? Hopfully...

"Wake up, peasant!" I hear yelling from Mine but I don't want to wake up. I try hiding under the sheets. I still hear her yelling from the door. Finally she stops, thats good. I sigh with relief. Wait it's too quiet!

I will just pretend everything is find and keep hid- *clashing of pots and pans from above* "God! Mine stop! I am getting up already!" I sit up on the bed and observe a angry faced Mine.  She sticks her tongue out at me.

Irritating little girl, I swear! I look over at the door and see Akame silently lauhing at me. I start to blush, that's so cute. "Hey, stop staring off and get her lazy butt up!"

She pulls the covers off me and I fall to the ground. "Mine! Just leave me be! I am already up!" I get up slowly cuz that hurt like hell. Akame comes over to me.

She touches my forehead. "You've got a bump. Let me help you." She leads me kitchen. God this is amazing! Akame taking care of my health. She is so sweet. My face is heating up a lot and I can't help it. Darn horomones.

She sets me down on a chair nand gets medical supplies from a cabniet. Looking at her hair pulled up from behind is so cute. She looks so mature. Is that creepy to say?

She comes back over and bandages up my forehead. I can't help staring at her face. She looks so nervous, maybe I shouldn't stare at her this intently. It would make me nervous to. I look down at my hands.

When she finishes she says." There you go. You need to be careful from now on okay?" I nod quickly. "I promise I will for you ,Akame." Do I see a hint of a blush behind her cool demenor? So kawaii!

She looks away. "Anyways breakfast is about to be served. You should go get dressed." I smile at her brightly. " Thanks! I will!"

As I walk back to my room, I can't help grinning to myself. Akame told me to take care of myself ^_^. She cares! I need to man up and take more initiative. I walk into my room and put my fist in the air laughing in triumph like I just won a battle.

"What the Hell are you doing?" I get embarrassed. "Mine! Get out of my room! What the Hell are you still doing in here?" I run her out of the room. Weirdo. I start laughing. But you got to admit that was pretty funny.

I get dressed quickly so I can run back out. But once I try to walk I immediately fall over. Darn it! I put my shoes on the wrong feet. I am a love struck idiot. I sit back on my bead to fix my dilemma.

Once I finish I look doen to see that my shirt is backwards. I am such and idiot. I fix my shirt and finally leave the room.

"What took you so long dummy?" I glare at Mine and she glares back. "H-Hey guys, please stop fighting. We are a team." Tatsumi says to us flustered. "Sorry I took so long guys. It's a bit
Of a off morning for me."

I fall into my seat and sigh. "Thank you for the breakfast!" I say clasping my hands together, digging in. I eat fast because I am extremely hungry. I look over at Akame eating more than me. I chuckle seeing this.