A/N Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to point out  how it says on the title of this book {new requests on hold} this is because I have some past requests I would like to finish before taking anymore. I want to be able to not stress and make sure old requests are done before I start on more. I promise I am not done with making Anime X readers. But I do have a special announcement to make. Cue the drums!
.
..
...
....
.....
I am going to start a Kpop/Kdrama x reader series! I have been dieing to do this for sooooo long.

I am passionate about K-pop and K-dramas and watch so much of the shows with the korean idols I love so much. I swear every night I go to sleep I have to make a K-pop scenario up just to fall asleep. And I think it is bad enough while I am typing this that it tried to spell check 'just' to 'Jackson' (My bias from Got7!) that I have a major obsession I want to get out there to everyone.

I am not a closet K-pop fan but I have liked K-pop since the 6th grade to freshman in college , that is almost 7 years!

Anyways that is beside the point. After I finish these stories I want to try making some K-pop/Kdrama X readers for a bit. I hope you guys respect this decision I made and I will come back to making anime X readers.

I just really want to explore other horizons for a bit. Also it will be great because I have an idea to crossover K-pop and anime character X readers on here later if anyone is interested in that. I think that would be intresting indeed.

I love all of you guys. Even though I may not know you, I feel like you are all a second family to me. Maybe even better than my own at times. You read my stuff and make comments about it that make me laugh and happy. You are all Book Muses even if you do not use that term I tried to get caught on as a fanbase ^_^.

I would like to think Fanfiction books make their own music that can be heard far and wide on the internet through little words that get notified on our screen.

They make us laugh.

They make us cry.

They make us inspired.

They make us happy inside.

I never intended for my username to make a difference, I just thought it sounded catchy and a play on words because it fits the two things I love together books and music.

It really means something special. I want to improve every step of the time I write a story. So I put my heart into everything I write for you guys. I can't help but keep saying you all are amazing and I love you guys even though I may not know you. We share common intrests and a love of something. Isn't that cause enough to admire each other?

Anyways, sorry if this got emotional. I just wanted to update you guys on what is going on in my mind right now. It has been hard the week of finals 2 weeks ago.

I was told I don't have the ability to do what I wanted to. I was a Vocal Music Education Major. And the whole music department told me straight to my face at my jury after I sang my two songs, that I can't teach music.

It was the most depressing thing that has ever happened to me. I cried right there in front of all of them.

It has been a hard past two semesters but to be told that I wouldn't be a good teacher....it really hurt my feelings.

So now I am pursuing my other love. Books! I want to try maybe being a librarian(also wanna to write Young adult fiction one day!). It would be the second most perfect job for me. Wish me luck! Also, I would be majoring in English and I really want to teach English abroad in South Korea one day, so this might be the right thing.

I want to have a life that I can enjoy and get payed well to.

I love you all! Book Muses make a colorful sound everday and don't let anyone put you down. If they do, show them you got what it takes to find out what your true abilities really are.

I cannot wait to write all these storie- NO DONT TRY TO AUTOCORRECT THAT TO STROKES!
....Hahaha sorry about that... Good night/Good day everyone!