Love you forever(Reader x Guren Ichinose from Seraph of the End)

A story for XxAnnaDragneeLxX . Hope you enjoy. I had lots of fun writing this story!
Let's read on!

Dancing in a storm with my blade I gracefully kill those bloody vampires. I am very fluid in my motions always. Skillful as a knight under a full moon. I swipe uperwards and downwards. I keep thinking about  going after Ferid, one of the noble vampires.

I dream that I will get the luck to personally handle him myself. It would be a magnificent battle to the death! I admire his style even though we are enemies. I don't admire him himself because Vampires are cruel creatures indeed. They do not deserve our praise.

I keep killing off vampires one by one and I can not help thinking of jazzy music in my head. The song Tank! By the seatbelts blows through my head as my sword plundges into all the vampire scum.

Its so clear in my head, I could just hear it as if it was being played on a record player. Wait a minute! I wake up slowly. It was all just a dream. I start laughing with my eyes closed holding my hand on my forehead.

A familiar chuckle is heard behind me. I look up noticing my surroundings. This isn't my house! I get up fast startled and fall to the hard ground. My freakin legs were asleep! A man falls over next me laughing his butt off.

"Lieutenant Colonel Ichinose! Why the heck did you kidnap me?!" He tries to stop his laughter while sitting up lazily. A lieutenant colonel shouldn't act like! Sadly I shouldn't say this to him because he is my higher up. I don't want to get demoted.

He smirks at me. "Because I wanted to see what you look like when you wake up. I wouldn't have expected you to be one that easily falls off a bed though." He tries to cover a smile with his hand but his face shows all.

"Please don't make fun of me Lieutenant Colonel Ichinose. My foot was asleep and I didn't notice it. Thus I fell over. Simple as that." I tell him.

"Oh, really?" He says amused. He grabs my arm sloppily crawling onto his knees and asks me a random question. "So what do you think of my music? Jazz is the only kind of music I enjoy with a passion." I'm startled by his actions towards me I do not immediately answer him. He is looking at me intently.

I feel the cold ground underneath me and it makes me shiver. Maybe it is not just the cold ground but also his cold stare. I must be mistaken. I can't be drawn to him. It would be bad since I am not even close to him in the ranks.

I finally answer his question that has been hanging in the air for awhile. "I actually love Jazz. I used to play in a jazz band long ago. We were called the jazzers. We were only a local band in Shibuya though, not famous or anything." I laughed nervously.

I really do miss playing in the band but I never usually talk about it to others. He smiles warmly at me. "That's amazing! Wow, who would have guessed it.  I knew there was just something about you. Let me guess the sax?"

I gasped. How did he know? "I can just tell you play the sax. These fingers are just so delicate but firm." He lightly picks up my hand in his. I start to get even more nervous from his touch. He is so gentle with me. As if I am a instrument that needs to be held with care.

"Y-yes it has always been just the saxophone for me. It was the only instrument that spoke ever spoke to me. It called out to me and when I played? I felt alive!" I start to get so passionate that I begin to cry in front of Ichinose. "You miss it don't you?" He pulls me into his gentle embrace.

The tears won't stop flowing as I cry into his shoulder. "I'm sorry Lieutenant Colonel Ichinose." I sniffle. "No need to say sorry. I understand how painful it must be."