Ro bo bo bo bo bo bo(Male!Reader X Kaname Chidori from fullmetal panic)

Omg this is going to be difficult but I am attempting to do male X reader for Sorry if I can not sound like the embodiment of a guy lol. Wish me luck! Also that title doean't really mean anything I was just making a pun to robots and that old anime bobo bo bo bobo bo XD!

So I was sitting in my new class when I see the most beautiful girl. She had long bright blue hair and almond eyes. I see her arguing with a guy that looked very bored with life. I think its love at first sight.

Her uniform is the same as my schools. I need to get to know her name. But I have never hit on a girl before. This will be interesting. The only thing I can think to do is throw a pencil at her. She looks back at me angry. And I Nervously wave and smile at her saying "Hi."

I am a idiot, the term doesn't actually mean hit a girl. I face palm as she walks over to me. "What was that about! You got a bone to pick with me or something?" Ah, what should I do? I got myself into this mess. "I was. Well, I was hitting on you..."

She laughs at this. "Like literally? You are such a nerd!" She punches me on the shoulder playful like, but it hurt! I curl up into myself. "Come one! You are a man. You can not be a wuss about my punches!" I laugh nervously at this.

I try punching her shoulder back, but I am weak. She laughs while holding her stomach hunched over. "You are a very funny guy you know that?" I shrugged at her, compliment? Lets just say that is what it was.

"Fine. I will go on a date with you. Since you are so desperate for one. Tomorrow at the baseball pits. Pick me up at twelve!" She writes down her address with her name as the bell rings and smiles at me waving.

What a girl! Chidori-san is it? You don't see tomboys like her often. Its such a cute trait for a lady such as her. I kind of want to tell her that myself. That she is cute. I stare off at her during class and when the teacher calls on me I don't hear.

Thus he hits me on the head with a book and I fall backwards. My hands splayed out in awkward ways. Everyone starts laughing at me. This is so bad! It sucks being the center of attention, man. I look up seeing Chidori-san giggling at me and My face grows hot.

This is going to be fun
Heh heh. I am freaking out over that date now. I need to man up! Testosterone power boast blast!!!!!! ( A/N: lol sorry it just had to be done. Gotta power up your manly testosterone right XD)

~time skip to day of date~

I get to Chidori-sans' house right on time. "Hey (name)! Lets get this date going!" She puts her arm around my shoulder. I love how informal she is. Most guys here in Japan do not like that about girls. But her personality intrigues me.

"Hey Chidori-san. I am going to take you to eat does (generic burger restraunt) sound good?" She smiles at me. "I love burgers! You really know how to show a girl a good time don'tcha'?" She nudges me and I fall over because I have terrible balance.

"Are you okay? Sorry about that. Forgot my own strengh!" She laughs nervously and grabs my hand pulling me up. "Thanks alot. I am sorry myself for being such a klutz." I don't let go of her hand because I want to keep holding it.

I need to act more manly if I want to get her to like me more. I notice her blush as she turns away from me. Chidori is embarrassed by this action? I squeeze her hand a bit as we are walking and she gets closer to me, resting her head on my shoulder.

Sweet! I am on a roll today until I run into a pole(A/N: oh, ryhme puns I love you so :) but its cool because I walk it off.

When we get into the burger place we sit down and Chidori orders alot of hamburgers and I freak out. Am I supposed to pay? It seems like the right thing to do but it is so much. This is gonna put a hole in my wallet surely. I order my meal but I just order two burgers and a milkshake.