Lonely City(Reader X Aoba from Durarara X2!!)

Found my solution to writers block. This should be obvious though. Watch more anime!! It's Christmas break for goodness sakes, I can watch more than usual and stop watching K-Dramas for awhile. Yus! So happy to be able to write this story hope you enjoy! Request by FallenReaper !

Walking in the streets of Ikebukuro at night makes me feel alive. It isn't as crowded at night. It's like a whole new world where intresting things happen to intrestin people. I would say that I am quiet intresting myself. They call me silent gang runner. I like to mix things up in life. What I do?  I become you friend, mess with your  head a little and then leave, silent as a mouse.

I jump from gang to gang, making a new life for myself each time. I lie, I steal, make fights and decieve, this is the only way for me to survive in life. Sometimes I even form my own gang but just as easily I run away. There is no time for making friends or romantic affairs. It's all just a waste of time. And when you live in Ikebukuro you have no time. It's just an endless spiral of movement down every twist and turn.

Sure this life gets lonely. But that's exactly why I tell this story. There is hope. Hope for me to be more human. All I have to do...is wait for him. Yes, that's what i'll do. Come now you pitful fool. You know who you. So find me in an alley, on sunside road heck on the road. But you better come quick cuz I am not easy to catch.

*minutes later*
I fell asleep near an abandoned warehouse that was stupid of me.   W-wait... I shiver. I would nevwr be so stupid as to surcumb to sleep walking around at night. Now that you mention it... My head really hurts.

I must be delusional. I am actually looking out at a warehouse from inside one. This does not seem good at all. Who's messing with me? No one messes with me? All my thoughts are mixing together in a catastrophe trying to figure out everything that's wrong with this picture. I hear many whispers. Faint, but I can still make out the words. "She's awake."  "Boss, Boss."  "Wait."  "She is still processing."  "But-"  "listen to me you fools." These words torture me.

Who are these people? A gang of course, but which one? I need some explaining here. I stand up painfully. I know I shouldn't do this right now but I don't like to look weak. I stand tall no matter the situation. No matter who or what I am confronted with.

I see a figure emerge from the darkness with a smirk on his face. That annoys me. Someone trying to know more than I do. Well, i won't give this person the satisfaction of seeing me confused and horrified. I keep my head held high and glare at him intensly. "Hello there mystery girl. Nice to see you are doing extraordinarily well today." He smiles suddenly. He is talking like I am a long lost friend. What is this jerks problem?

I start to giggle. "All thanks to you... Mystery boy." I add because I love a good tease. He laughs innocently, like he's innocent(A/N: insert a hint of sarcasm at this statement.).

"Your such a catch. You know, I really like you. You intrest me a lot. You don't seem to car what people think about your personality and you can't help but take up an opportunity to male them feel infeeia to you." He comes close to my ear and whispers. "Am I right?" I try not to lose my composure. Not just from how close he is but also how he reads me like an open book.

No one can do that. I never let others close enough for them to do that. I need to get away as soon as possible. Forget this gang. But I don't want to just run away like a coward. So I answer him and stall.

"Well, at least I don't get into other peoples buisness and kidnap them against their will and try to probe them like an alien while I let gang members joke around behind me like baffons while doing all this. Because that is so uncool." He cringes hearing this and turns around glaring at his gang.