QUICK AUTHOR'S NOTE (01)

Thank you so much for reading this book so far!

Just a quick thing before the next chapters come out, I wanted to just set out a few things and points. For context, there is still a long way to go before we reach the end, and I will be incorporating the Flock POV's soon, I just wanted to get to a specific point and we're practically there, I promise 👌

The next three chapters will most likely have a bit less of the storyline from Mashle for a little bit to kinda focus on more weekend bit of their life and even get a bit more of different interactions between Kat Ride and the characters from Mashle.

I am planning on having multiple endings, showcasing the different routes, kinda like an otome game looking thing. When I get to the ending and show those routes, I'm planning on adding "extra" parts to different chapters but even the endings for each character could take a bit to write too. Kind of like, if you wanted to focus the book mainly on one character with Kat, you can just read their ending story. If that makes sense, if not, hopefully it will when we get there.

I'm letting Kat open up a bit more to Lemon and Finn and Mash, but they don't know much about her at all, just the little tidbits of information she has been willing to share, like her eye for example. The whole thing with Finn and her eye, then his story with Lloyd Cavill really gave her more of a perspective on people's questions, that they're not always meant to be bad or offensive.

Rayne kind of helped reel her in to be more confident about her disability than fearful of what people act out on, letting her know that there will be people who would defend her if need be, including himself, but with him, right now at least, it would be his way of paying her back for defending Finn.

I know I don't really have to explain the process of things, or why I'm doing it the way I am, but it kind of helps me process things and understand how I'm going to continue writing it further.

Anyways, I hope y'all are enjoying this, if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer! Thank you for reading ♥️