'Crazy nights lead to hilarious morning'

I woke up the next morning under a table in my underwear, I tried to roll over but my body collided with another body and they let out a husky moan. I nudged him in the ribs and they woke up “wha-ow my head!” they grumbled and rolled over so I climbed out and looked back at who it was. Ohh shit. “Nathan get up!” I whispered and kicked him in the ribs. “piss off” he grumbled and put his arm over his eyes. “Nathan you have three seconds to get up before I make you...” he didnt move, “3...2...1.. okay thats it!” I leaned down and whispered into his ear “I'm only in my underwear...” and sat back and watched as he jumped up and whacked his head on the table “ow fuck!” he moaned rubbing the top of his head “oh...” he winked at me, “Back atcha homeboy” I winked at him and looked him up and down, he was also just laying in his underwear. “What the fuck?!” I heard Max grumble from somewhere else in the room. Nath and I climbed out from under the table and looked around the room at everyone.  I don’t think I had every laughed so much before in my life! Max was lying on the window ledge with half of his body hanging off; Jay was laying spread out in the middle of the floor with Siva cuddled up into his side. “Where’s Kat and Tom?” I asked just as they both fell out of the cupboard in each others clothes. Tom had on Kat’s black dress with pink polka dots and Kat was wearing Tom’s jeans which were WAY too big and his new tee that he was wearing the day before. “ooo.. get in there guys” Max winked as he tried to climb off the window ledge but failing miserably and ending up flat on his face on top of Siva and Jay. “What the hell dude?!” Jay grumbled and rubbed his head. I saw Nathan smirking next to me as he posted a picture of the sight in front of us.  I looked at him questioningly and he showed my what he had posted to twitter.

‘@Nathanthewanted: Crazy nights lead to hilarious mornings.. mine was by far the best ;P’ and attached was the picture of everyone.

 I looked at him and he winked at me. I laughed and went into the kitchen to make tea while everyone recovered and got out of their various ridiculous positions. “Aren’t you gunna put some clothes on?” I turned round and saw Nathan standing in the doorway leaning on the doorframe. Wow he looked hot. “nah, you’ve all seen it now anyway. Although I am getting quite cold” I laughed and he walked in and snaked him hands around my waist, standing behind me. He planted kisses along my neck and his touch sent shivers down my spine. “oi. Oi” we turned round and saw Jay walk in wearing just some sweat pants. “better watch out if you don’t want Tom to find out about you two” he said before walking out. “He’s right Nath” I sighed and put my hands on his chest “Well, let me take you on this date tonight, then if things go further with us then we can tell him okay?” I nodded, “okay.” He kissed me quickly on the lips and went to leave. He stopped in the doorway and took of his shirt and threw it to me, “You’re freezing” he laughed before going back into the Lounge with his tea. I slipped his shirt on and carried the other teas in to the others. Tom and Kat had switched clothes back now but Kat was wearing one of his onesies rather than her dress and tom was in sweatpants like the rest of the boys.

We spent the rest of the day chilling in the flat before the boys had to go back to their own house. “Hey, Kat?” I asked her as we were getting ready to go to the boys house. “ya ya” she turned round to face me, “Do you wanna move in with me? There’s a spare room and we could be flat mates?” I winked to her at the end as we had always dreamed of having a flat together and being room mates. “oh my god yes!” she squealed ad hugged me, “and we can have movie days, and do each others hair and nails and play music really loudly AND WEAR MOON BOOTS IN THE HOUSE” she shouted the last past, obviously getting rather excited. “of course” I laughed and we hugged one last time before following the boys back to their house.

We walked in and went into the lounge and sprawled out onto the sofa before Tom came in and jumped on me and just laid on top of me. “can I help you?” I questioned him and cocked my head to the side. “Kelsey’s coming over cause I want you guys to meet” he smiled at me and batted his eyelids “okay, sure” I smiled back “thanks bez” he kissed me on the cheek but then decided to lick right up m face, “eww you little shit!” I shouted and wiped my face before pushing him so he fell onto the floor but as I did he grabbed my waist and pulled me down with him. ”ouch! Thomas Anthony Parker!” I rolled off of him and got up “help me up babe” He smiled sweetly on the floor, I reached out my hand and pulled him up, “cheers” he kissed my cheek and left to go upstairs, probably to get ready for Kelsey coming over. I went into the kitchen and put the kettle on, “Yes please babe” Nathan came in and snaked his arms around my waist and hugged me from behind. I grabbed another cup and placed it down beside mine, placing a tea bag in it and adding sugar, milk and water and handed it to him. “thanks babe” he thanked me and kissed me quickly on the lips, “don’t forget our date tonight, we’re going at 7” he smiled, “Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten” I winked back at him before heading upstairs to get dressed.