I think your pregnant

It took about a week to get the house finished and we were finally moving in. all the furniture and everything was already set up so all we had to do was take our clothes over so it was pretty simple.

We walked in and took our suitcases, dumping them on the bedroom floor to sort out later and I cooked us some pasta for lunch since we were both starving. I was clearing away the plates when Nath came over and snaked his arms around my waist from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder, “why don’t you leave the dishes and we can christen the house instead?” Nath said seductively and left a trail of kisses along my neck. “I like that idea” I winked, turning round in his arms and planting my lips onto his. The kiss went from sweet and emotionally to heated and hungry. “Jump” Nath mumbled against my lips, tapping the back of my legs. I did as he said and he held on to my bum, carrying me upstairs and into the bedroom.

We were laying in each others arms, sweaty and out of breath when my phone started ringing, “its Reesha” I said, “answer it then” Nath chuckled, I groaned but rolled over picking up the phone, “hello?...oh hi Seev, you okay?...what?...really?... oh my god! Okay! We’ll be up there as soon as possible!...oh and good luck!” I called down the phone, “Reeha’s gone into labour!” I half shouted, “get up!” I added and we both jumped out of bed, scrambling to get our clothes on. I threw on my black skinny jeans, Nathan’s ‘game over’t-shirt and my black converse and Nathan threw on jeans a top and re high-tops and we rushed out of the house and rushed to the hospital.

We got there and all the boys and girl were outside waiting, “is she in there?” I asked, “Yeah, she’s pushing right now” Sophie said, “well that was quick!” Nath said, “yeah, she’s been here about an hour or so and her waters broke at home so.” Jodie added. Just then Siva came to the door gesturing for us all to come in. I walked over to the bed and saw Reesha sitting holding a little bundle of blankets, “awww!” we all cooes, “everyone, meet our new baby girl Alesha-Mae Kaneswaran” Siva said proudly. “Congratulations both of you!” I squealed in excitement as we all took turns cuddling baby Kaneswaran.

I was sitting holding her with Nath standing beside me, “That could be us one day” he smiled, “I hope so” I added, smiling back at him. “Do you want kids?” he asked me, “yeah of course I do! I want a boy and then a girl” I smiled, “why a boy and then a girl?” he asked, “because then my boy can always look out for my baby girl” I grinned, “That’s a very good plan” I laughed.

Once we were finished we left Siva Reesha and little Alesha-Mae to themselves and headed back home.  “I meant it when I said I want a family with you ya know” Nath said on the way back, putting his hand on my leg, “I know. So do I, just not yet though” I said, “why not yet?” he asked, “because you have a career to pursue and we’re still only young. I'm not saying that if I found out I was pregnant now I wouldn’t want it I would just rather wait, that’s all” I said, “okay” Nath agreed and that was the end of that conversation.

The next morning I woke up after Nath and could smell breakfast cooking so I threw on some of Nath’s boxers over my underwear as some shorts and followed the smell downstairs. I was so tired still so I sat at the breakfast bar and rested my head on the bar. “Morning babe, tired still?” Nath said, “Yeah” I moaned, “well here, I made a fried breakfast for you” He said, handing me a plate of food. I sat and ate it all before jumping into the shower. I washed my hair and scrubbed my body, trying to wake myself up before climbing out and drying off.

Once I had finished I found Nathan downstairs watching TV and doing something on his phone, “Hey babe” he smiled as I walked in, “hiya” I said, “feeling better now?” he asked, “not really, can we just have a lazy day in the house today?” I asked, “of course, come ‘ere” he said, opening his arms so I sat next to him and snuggled into his side where I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up in the same position, “hello sleepy” Nath chuckled, “how long was I asleep for?” I asked, “3 hours I think” he replied, “oh my god, you should have woken me up” I said, “its fine, you were obviously tired and I was watching happy feet” he chuckled, “are you sure?” I asked, “positive” he smiled, kissing me. “well I'm really hungry so I'm gonna get some food” I said getting up, “do you want a bacon sandwich?” I asked, “please babe” he answered, I nodded and went into the kitchen to make them. I cooked us each a bacon sandwich and we both scoffed them down before I once again fell asleep in Nath’s lap.

I woke up in bed this time with Nath laying next to me. it was daylight outside which confused me a lot. I shook Nath awake, “Nath what time is it?” I asked, “erm... 8am” he said, checking his clock. “WHAT?!” I said, shocked, “yeah, are you okay? You’ve slept an abnormal amount” he said putting his hand against my head. “I don’t know, I do feel a bit rough actually. I felt fine yesterday though” I shrugged, “maybe we should get you checked out” he suggested, “I'm sure it’s just because of all the work I’ve been doing for the house, that’s all” I said, “okay but if it carries on I'm taking you to the doctors” he said, “okay” I agreed.

As I sat up I felt a wave of nausea come across me and I ran to the toilet, emptying my stomach. As I was reaching over the toilet I felt Nath come in and pull my hair up into a messy bun and rub my back. “Maybe it’s something I ate?” I asked, “maybe we should take you to the doctors and check” Nathan said, “okay” I agreed and Nathan brought me a glass of water and I drank it before brushing my teeth and changing out of my pyjamas and into some leggings, my baggy superman t-shirt and one of Nath’s hoodies.

While I was getting dressed Nath called the doctors and they told me to come in to see the emergency doctor who was free so we drove down there and booked in. we had a 20 minutes wait for the doctor and about 5 minutes in I got another wave of nausea and rushed into the toilet to throw up again. I heard someone knocking on the door, “babe it’s just me, I brought you some water” Nath said from the other side of the door. I opened the door and Nath handed me the water as I threw up more “this is so unattractive” I groaned, “Well its not your finest moment” Nath chuckled and I smiled a little. “I also bought a travel toothbrush and some toothpaste from the pharmacy next door for you” he added, handing them to me. “Thank you so much” I said as I took them from him and started brushing my teeth. Once I was finished we went back into the waiting room where I sat on Nath’s lap and he rubbed my stomach which made me feel a little better and the receptionist had also given me a sick bucket in case of an emergency. We only had to wait another 5 minutes before the doctor called me in.

“Now what seems to be the problem?” The doctor asked, “Well, recently I’ve been feeling really tired and I’ve slept abnormal amounts and all this morning I’ve been sick” I explained, “Hmm..have your breast felt sore or bigger at all?” he asked, “erm..no” I said, blushing, “why?” I asked, “well your showing signs of pregnancy".