Couples strike back

I woke up the next morning and rolled over to check the time, 11:30, wow I slept forever. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, the house seemed oddly quiet, I wonder where the boys are. I threw my hair into a messy bun and wandered downstairs, there was a note pinned to the fridge so I grabbed it off and went over to the kettle, flicked it on and read the note

Gone to studio, be back by 5.

The boys x

p.s- we took Kat with us :)

I put the note in the bin and made a cup of tea, since the boys weren’t here to get in the way I decided to practise some dance since I haven’t in a while and could really do with some exercise after the meal last night. I drank my tea and made some toast; I mashed some banana onto it because I'm weird like that and took it upstairs with me.  I ate my toast and had a quick shower before throwing on some sweatpants and my dance tank top and putting my hair up. I hadn’t seen my flat properly yet so I decided to head over there and have a proper look and practise my dance there so I grabbed my phone, keys and bag before throwing on my black converse and heading out the door. My flat was only down the road from the boys so I didn’t bother borrowing the car, I just walked. I stepped inside and set my bag down on the sofa, “Jesus Christ!” I shouted to myself looking at the mess we had left here from the party the other night, I'm going to have to have a massive clean up here. I rummaged around in the kitchen and dug out some bin bags and picked up all of the empty bottles and rubbish. I didn’t bother completely cleaning everything yet because I just wanted to have a proper look at the flat so I just put the bags in the kitchen and headed round the place.  There was the kitchen and living room at the front which was only separated by the island in the kitchen. Down the hall from there was 1 master bedroom and 1 slightly smaller bedroom, both with double beds and a bathroom and then there was an empty room which I'm thinking of turning into a dance studio for me and Kat to practise routines and things in. There wasn’t much furniture besides the necessities such as sofa’s and beds and wardrobe things so ill need to go shopping for everything else.

I had a few hours left until the boys got back so I decided to do some dance in the empty room so I put my phone on shuffle and waited for the first song to come on, Titanium by David Guetta started playing as I warmed up and began moving to the music. I danced for hours and finally gave up at about 3 when I could hardly breathe. I collapsed on the floor and laid there for about 20 minutes just catching my breath and relaxing until I got hungry and decided to go to the shop, It was only just down the road so I could just walk there. I decided to top up on some more things for the house whilst I was there so I grabber a sandwich and a bag of skittles as well as some more bin bags, some cleaning products, some tea bags, coffee and some sugar before paying and heading back to the flat. I dumped the bags on the kitchen side and began unpacking it all and putting it away, I still needed to go shopping for everything else but this was a start and makes it more lived in.

By the time I got back to the house it was about 5 o clock so the boys should be home anytime, I flicked the kettle on and ran upstairs to change out of my sweaty dance gear. I couldn’t be bothered to shower yet, I would do that later so I just changed into some leggings, fluffy socks and a baggy-ish tshirt and sprayed some of my Hollister body spray and adding some deodorant so I didn’t smell awful. I walked downstairs just as the boys, Kat, Kelsey and two other girls came in the door. “Hiya babe, how was your day?” Tom asked engulfing me in a hug, “not to bad, went to my flat for a bit and danced a bit” I smiled, “nice. Here, There’s some people here for you to meet” he smiled, “I noticed” he grabbed my hand and followed the others into the lounge area. “Beth, this is Nareesha, Siva’s girlfriend and Sophie Max’s girlfriend. Nareesha, Sophie, this is my best friend Beth” he smiled and made hand gestures towards us all as he introduced us. “nice to meet you hun” smiled Nareesha as she got up from her place on Siva’s lap and gave me a hug “you too” .”heya” Sophie also gave me a hug. The boys had an interview to do at 6 so they left again pretty soon leaving us girls the house. “MANI PEDI’S!” Kelsey squealed “GIRLS NIGHT!” Nareesha grinned too and that’s how we spent the night, doing each other nails and sharing stories about each other and the boys and having an all out girls night. “Girls, Tom just text asking if we wanted pizza?” Kelsey asked and we all nodded “Gotcha” she replied to Tom before throwing her phone down beside her and doing Sophie’s toenails into a French manicure. I may have only known these girls less than a day but I love them already! Their so lovely, I was worried they would be stuck up gold diggers but their actually so lovely!

About half an hour later and a lot of girly talks, the boys arrived home “HONEY I’M HOME!” Tom shouted to us before they all emerged in the doorway to the living room, “oh darn it” I fake sighed, “oi, I know you love me really! And I bought pizza so if you want some, be nice” he winked and I laughed. The other boys came and flopped down onto the sofa’s and floor and dug into the pizza and drinks they had bought, Siva, Nareesha, Tom, Kelsey, Max and Sophie had the sofa’s so that left the single’s on the floor so I sat in the middle with Jay on one side and Nathan on the other. We ate the pizza whilst watching You’ve been framed, Tom got up to take the pizza boxes out and Siva, Nareesha, Sophie and Kelsey went to help him. “my butt hurts! This floor is so uncomfortable” I moaned and wiggled around trying to get comfortable, “I have an idea” I winked to Jay and Nath, “okay?” I whispered into their ears and they nodded in approval. Max was the only one left on the sofa and he was completely oblivious to us as he had his nose in his phone, probably on twitter. I looked between Jay and Nathan and they gave me a quick nod before all three of us jumped up and shouted “SINGLE’S ATTACK!” in unison and jumped on Max, throwing him off the sofa and taking it for ourselves. Jay and Nathan sat on either end and I laid across them, my legs over Jay and my head on Nathan’s lap. “OI, what’s going on here? “ Tom shouted in fake anger, “dude! How could you let them do this?” he shouted to Max, “I'm sorry they were just too strong for me!” he played along and we all laughed, “Single’s unite!” I shouted and high-fived Jay and Nath and we all laughed. The others gave in and snuggled up together on the floor in their couples and we stayed on the sofa until everyone eventually fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning still spread out across Nath and Jay, I sat up and stretched which woke Nathan up too, “Morniin!” he mumbled in his husky morning voice. “erm..Nath” “yeah?” “you have a little something on your face” I giggled, trying to hold back my laughter as he finally opened his eyes and sat up, “wha- hahahahaha!” he started laughing so hard it woke everyone else up, “What?” I asked him confused as I too burst out laughing, “so..do you! And.. Bird too!” he said in-between laughs. “waht?!” Jay said confused and then before we knew It everyone was crying with laughter at whatever it was on mine, Nath’s and Jay’s faces. As soon as we composed ourselves enough, we scrambled into the bathroom and looked in the big mirror. “oh.. dear.. lord” I gasped, they had drawn all over our faces with permanent marker again. Jay’s said ‘beastiality’ In a heart with a doodle of a lizard next to it and also had Max, Tom and Siva’s autographs on his face. Nath had a rather badly drawn penis across his fore head, sexually deprived on one side of his face and then he also had the boys autographs on the other side. I had ‘Couples strike back!’ on my forehead ,’I love Kels, Nu and Soph’ on one side and once again, the boys autographs on the other side. “What the actual fuck!” Nathan shouted as he examined his face, “Is this permanent marker?!” I panicked, “fucking hell if it is..!” Jay joined in. The others had now appeared in the doorway with smug looks on their faces and Tom was holding a bottle of something. “and that is..?” I asked him looking towards the bottle in his hand, “firstly, yes that is permanent. Secondly, revenge is oh so sweet, an thirdly, this is the stuff to remove the pen” he grinned obviously pleased with himself. “Toooom!” we all groaned, “hand it over!” Jay pouted but he just shook his head. “nuh-huh. We have the day off so there’s no rush. You have to earn it” he ginned and looked at the others as they nodded in agreement. “Nath you’ll be working for me and Kels for the day. Jay will be working for Max and Soph and Beth will be working for Seev and Nareesha.” He winked. We all groaned. “fine” I mumbled, I knew we would never win. God save me.

okay so i know its fairly short but i thought it was a good place to stop so yeah :L

hope you like it? i dont know whether to continue it or not? let me know what you think!

Beth:) xx