Gone but never forgotten

The next day the boys all had the day off before they shoot the video for their new single ‘Walks Like Rihanna’ so we all decided to spend the day at the pool at the hotel. “Nath have you seen my bikini anywhere?” I asked walking out of the bedroom to where he was making tea, “no babe why?” he asked, “I cant find it” I sighed, “you could just go without?” he said with a wink, “oh yeah great idea. Let the whole world see me” I said, putting my hand on my hip, “good idea, why not wear a snowsuit?” he said scowling at the thought of other guys looking at me. He’s always worrying about that, I don’t know why because I really don’t see myself as attractive and I don’t even know how I managed to get him let alone having other guys staring at me but whatever, “have you looked under the bed?” he asked, “no actually” I said, walking back in and just as Nath said, it was laying under the bed. “got it!” I shouted out to him before slipping it on as well as a tank top and my Hollister shorts.

“What’s all the shouting for?” Jay asked walking in in his underwear, rubbing his eyes, “I couldn’t find my bikini but I got it now” I answered taking a sip of my tea Nath had made. “You could just go without?” he winked and I rolled my eyes as Nath glared at him, “dud I was joking, why would I be perving over your girlfriend when I have Jodie?” he laughed and walked into his room. “come on babe, we can meet them at the pool” Nath said putting our dirty cups in the sink. “yep, let me just grab my bag” I said grabbing it from the bedroom before slipping on my sandals and joining Nath.

We walked through the hotel to the lift with Nath’s arm snaked around my waist. We got to the pool and since it was only about 8 o clock in the morning, nobody was here so we gathered 12 chairs and scattered our stuff over them so nobody would take them before stripping down to our swimwear and laying on our towels on the deck chairs sunbathing. “babe?” Nath said, “yeah?” I asked, turning my head to look at him, “you know we said about thinking of a future for us?” he asked, “yeah..” I said, “well why don’t you move in with me?” he asked, “but you live with the guys” I said, “That’s the thing, we were all thinking of moving out into our own places. Still near each other but we’re all in long term relationships and we thought it was about time we separated ya know?” he smiled, “really?” I asked, “really.” He grinned, “but my flat” I frowned, “Kat can keep the flat?” he suggested, “okay then, if your sure” I smiled and a grin spread across his face before he placed his hand on my cheek and leaning over to kiss me.

“ew gross!” Max said dramatically, covering his eyes, “get a room!” Jay shouted and Tom groaned again. “Oh get over it” I laughed and rolled back over. “don’t talk to us like that” Max said in mock anger, “what you gonna do about it?” I smirked, “oh we know” Jay said as him and Max shared a worrying look before they grabbed me and threw me in the pool and stealing my chair. “YOU BASTARDS!” I shouted at them as I spluttered to the surface before the life guard had a go at me for using bad language in a family place which they all found highly amusing. “aw babe, come here” Nath cooed opening his arms where I climbed onto his lap and pretended to be upset. I could feel Naths chest vibrating with his laughs, “I don’t know what your laughing at Sykes” I scowled at him and he just carried on laughing, “fine, no sex for a week” I threatened earning an “ohhhhh!” from the boys. Nath soon shut up and shuffled so he was leaning back and I was sitting between his legs laying my head back on his chest and his arm crossed around me, holding my hands.

We stayed sunbathing for about an hour before the heat started to build up and we all put sun cream on. “Max, do my back would you?” Jay asked handing him the bottle. Max gave an evil look before drawing the shape of a penis into Jays back and writing Jaythan too. We all stifled a laugh as Jay thanked him and layed on his stomach sunbathing. “You won’t be saying that tomorrow” I mumbled and Nath chuckled.