6 months later

6 months later

Its been 6 months since the boys came and brought me back to London and its been amazing! We finished the tour and it was amazing, the song went to number 1 here which was fantastic and we have been nominated for an award and the MTV music awards which I'm ecstatic about. The boy’s new single ‘Walks Like Rihanna’ got to number 1 in England and number 3 in America so we had a celebratory party for that which was great fun and I'm so proud of them!

I woke up the next morning still curled up with Nath. It was so good to be back. I kissed him softly on the lips again to wake him up, considering that’s the only thing that will wake him up these days, “good morning beautiful” he smiled and I giggled, “can we go to alton towers?” I asked, “its six thirty in the morning” he moaned, “yeah so?” I asked, “alright well erm.. I don’t see why not, go ask the others” he said, “okay”. I got up and put one of Nathan’s t-shirts on over the top of my underwear and put on my fluffy socks and headed out to wake up the others. I went into Tom and Kelsey’s rooms first, “TOMTOM!” I shouted, “WHAT?!” he shouted sitting up with a star, “can we go to Alton towers for the weekend please?” I ask sweetly jumping on the bed on top of him, “you woke me up just for that?” he asked, “yep” I giggled popping the P. “someone full of beans this morning” Kelsey laughed sitting up, “I'm just happy to be back, you don’t know how much I’ve missed you guys!” I grinned, “fine we can go to Alton towers.. go tell the others” Tom groaned, “okay” I giggled and ruffled his hair causing him to grumble again.

I went into Max and Sophie’s room next and jumped up and down on the bed, “WE’RE GOING TO ALTON TOWERS!” I shouted as I jumped on them. They both sat up and rubbed their eyes, “what?” Soph asked, “we’re going to Alton towers for the weekend!” I grinned, “so get packing!” I added and left again.

Next I went into Siva and Nareesha’s room, “don’t even think about it” Siva said, “we’re already awake” Reesha added and they both laughed, “get packing then! There’s no time to lose!” I giggled and moved on to Jay and Jodie’s room “WE’RE GOING TO ALTON TOWERS GET PACKING!” I screamed in Jay’s ear causing him to fall off the bed in a big heap and pull the duvets off Jodie who was just in her underwear. Me and Jodie both just started laughing at him. From where he was lying on the floor. “get up bird, we’re going to Alton Towers! Get packing!” I shouted and ran back out and into Nath’s room where he was now sitting up in bed on his phone. “come on Nattybear get up!” I said and grabbed his hand, pulling him up from the bedm “Nattybear? Really?” he raised his eyebrows at me, “yep” I said, “fine then” he said and picked me up and threw me on the bed, tickling me. “NATH STOP. I... CANT... BREATH” I laughed, “not until you say you’ll stop calling me bloody Natty bear” he said, “NEVER” I shouted, “Whats- oh, never mind” Tom came in but left again causing us both to stop and then burst out laughing. “haha I win!” I giggled, “oh no you don’t” he said and went to grab me but I ran out and he chased me round the house until Max grabbed me, “here just take her! she has too much energy and its too early!” he joked and gave me to Nath who threw me over his shoulder and carried me back upstairs.

Once we’d finished messing around we packed all our things for the weekend and carried them downstairs to join the others. “so what was with your sudden need to go to Alton Towers?” Max asked, raising an eyebrow at me, “I like Alton towers” I grinned, “one thing... have you told Kat and Logan?” he asked, “oops!” I forgot about them. “it’s okay, we can go to you r flat and get them, we’ll have breakfast while we wait”

We got to the flat and I let us in and went to wake up Kat and Logan. “WAKEY WAKEY LOVE BIRDS WE’RE GOING TO ALTON TOWERS! GET PACKING!” I shouted as I jumped on the bed, “arghh” Logan moaned, “YAY ALTON TOWERS!” Kat squealed and jumped out of bed and ran to her wardrobe, grabbing clothes and throwing them onto the bed where they landed right on top of Logan. “fine. I'm up” he said and climbed up and went into the bathroom.

Once they were done and we had had breakfast Tom drove us all to Alton Towers and bought us all weekend passes. We parker the car and all climbed out, “guess what this makes me think of..” Jay said, “what?” I asked,

“I just want you for the weekend.

I need you like the beat inside my head.

I just want you for the weekend.

I know I’m gonna see your face again.” He sung

“Come here right now girl,

I’ll make you sweat like you've worked out,

Then we’ll down a drink or two,

You won’t know what I’ll put you through.” Tom joined in and soon we were all singing along to the park, earning a lot of weird looks from people passing by.

A few people noticed us as we walked through and asked for pictures and things but most people were too busy to even give us a second look which was nice as we got to enjoy ourselves and not just spend the day signing things and taking pictures.

We spent the first day there in the theme park where Jay cried like a little girl when we went on the teapot ride and Max threw up after we went on the new ride ‘The Smiler’ which everyone laughed at him for and Sophie refused to kiss him until he had brushed his teeth which was hilarious watching him trying to go near her and getting rejected.

The second day we spent at the water park which was really fun and there was a lot of pictures and videos taken which Tom put on twitter and things to share with the fans which was fun watching their responses to some of the pictures. it was an amazing weekend and I spent it with the people who mean the most to me.

Sorry for the big jump in time but i just thought it was beginning to drag on a bit so i've skipped some time.. more drama coming up! ;)

Vote, comment, fan etc

Beth:) xox