oh, Kat

After Reesha told me about why she was taking all of this so hard, we sat and talked about other things to cheer her up whilst drinking tea and eating a bar of chocolate I had. About 3 hours later and we were back at the boys house. “we’re back!” I called but no-one answered, instead I saw Nath, Jay and max running around like headless chickens looking under tables, in cupboards, in rooms, behind doors, everywhere. “may I ask what your doing?” I raised an eyebrow and looked between the boys as they rushed around like headless chickens. “hide and seek!” Max chimed and grinned like a little kid at Christmas. Me and Nareesha looked at each other and burst out laughing as the boys all ran upstairs, “wow” I laughed just as Kat came skipping down stairs, “Kat?” I asked, she skidded to a stop on the laminate floor because of her fluffy socks and turned round, “aren’t you playing hide and seek with the boys?” I asked, “yes” she said casually. “so why aren’t you hiding?” “I'm moving, I got bored of that place” she smiled and skipped off again. “oh I do worry about her” I laughed and me and Nareesha burst out laughing again as we went into the kitchen and spent the next hour watching the boys running about as Kat kept switching places. Tom joined running around with them looking for Kat about 10 minutes after we arrived. The boys came sulking in joining me and Reesha in the kitchen, “given up?” I asked them as they sat at the table with us, “yeah, that girl is amazing. She’s secretly like a 4 year old” Jay frowned and then laughed. “well if you wait here long enough she will go past” I said, “how do you know?” he asked, frowning at me, “she’s been doing it for about an hour” I shrugged and Reesha winked at me, “WHAT?!?” all the boys stood up and shouted. Just then Kat came skidding to a hault in the kitchen, “oopsie” she giggled, “yeah oopsie” Max frowned, “we’ve been looking for you for an hour! Your not supposed to move places!” Max jokingly shouted but Kat being Kat thought he was actually telling her off. “oh. Sorry Maxie” she looked to the floor. “hey, it was a joke don’t worry about it babe. Although it would be nice if you stayed put next time though” he winked at her and she giggled as they hugged and before long all the boys had joined them in a massive group hug.  “can we watch a film?” Kat asked as everyone let go, I looked between all the others and they all nodded, “yeah okay, why not” I smiled, “yay” she cheered and skipped into the lounge. We all followed and saw Kat sitting cross legged on the floor in front of the tv. “erm.. Kat?” Tom said as he walked in, “yeah?” she smiled, “you need to pick a film. And actually turn the tv on” he half laughed, raising his eyebrow and pointing between the tv and the shelves of dvd’s. “oh yeah” she giggled and got up to get a film. Tom turned to look at me and raised his eyebrows giving me a sarcastic ‘is she okay?’ look and I just shrugged and winked before jumping onto the sofa and stretching out. I was soon joined by Nathan on my left and Tom throwing my feet off the sofa and sitting on my right. I laughed and put them back up but on his lap this time, he turned to me and raised his eyebrows so I smiled sweetly and he rolled his eyes before resting his arms on my legs an turning to see what Kat was putting on. Avatar.. Jay will be happy. I leant my head on Nathan's shoulder and he looked down and smiled at me so I smiled back and he put his arm around me. we stayed like that until about halfway into the film when I felt my eyelids get heavy and I could no longer keep them open, letting sleep take over...

okay so i know this is a short chapter but its kind of a filler chapter and getting to know Beth and Kat more.. im struggling with this story so im wondering if i should continue it? feedback would be great!

vote, comment, fan, whatever ;0

Beth :) xx