Chapter 5: Messing with Walpurgis and the Birth of a New Goddess

"_": talking
'_': thinking
■■_■■: thought communication

*HAJUN POV

Hajun: "I am just going to have some fun with the demon lords."

There was breathtaking silence for a couple of seconds after which the crowd exploded

Everyone: "EEEEEEEEHHHHHH!!!!!!" They then began warning me about how i should reconsider and how strong the demon lords are to which I gave a single response

Hajun: "It will be alright, I am the Strongest." As Rimuru begins to persuade them, I mask my presence, activate invisibility and warp above the Walpurgis' hall looking down as the demon lords arrive one by one.

*3RD POV

The demons lords arrive one by one, while Hajun was a bit happy that Velzard joined as he guessed that the only reason she joined was beacuse Guy told her that he would be there. Luminous seems to be hiding her identity is what Hajun thought after seeing her following another vampire. After all of them joined, Guy's maid introduced everyone and the meeting began.

Guy: "So now that everyone is here, Lets begin. How should we deal with the person in this new 'Z' rank"

Clayman: "We should eliminate him as quickly as possible. He is a threat that should not be allowed to exist."

Cromwell: "And how are you going to do that, that person is many times stronger than Veldenava"

Dino: *snores* 'I already know who that is, but how idiotic can they be to think about taking him down. Guy and Velzard seem to be enjoying this drama' He says as looks to find the red primordial and the true dragon holding in their smirks.

The demon lords argue for a couple more minutes as suddenly a loud deep voice comes from above shaking the pocket dimension a little.

???: "SO, YOU WANT TO GET RID OF ME. HOW SAD THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO" Everyone looks up only to see a gigantic eyes staring at them as they were taken aback

 HOW SAD THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO" Everyone looks up only to see a gigantic eyes staring at them as they were taken aback

(Imagine that the eye has the design as Hajun's eyes)

The demon lords except the primordials and Velzard get in a fighting position. But the voice says something brings their mind into disbelief.