Bonus: Cosmology of Verse

Immortal: 「Yo, Immortal-kun here. While I was writing the next chapter, a cosmology idea popped up in my head. I sometimes watch YouTube videos like 'reacting to boundless beings' so I thought, why not make our own verse, the base of the other stories I may write. So here I am, writing the cosmology where my fanfics will be」

Hajun: 「Hmm. That's actually a great idea, I like it」

*Insert random bullshit between 2 otakus*

Hajun: 「Hahaha. Yep, the ending was super hype.... So, BFF」

Immortal: *High Five*「HELL YEAH」

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

          A Universe in the Primordial Origin is a infinite sized and infinite dimensional space.

          Inside a Universe, there are infinite realities in the same plane of existence, and each versions of a single reality has infinite different versions, each different with different dimensionality ranging from 0 to Infinite and viewingthose lower that itself as fiction. Each version of reality also possess infinite timelines, existing as an entirely seperate reality from the original and continues to increases due to the increasingly infinite possibilities creating new timelines.

          All these infinite realities, their versions and timelines make a single plane of a narrative reality. There are infinite planes of such reality, each of which views the lower ones as fiction. These infinite planes form a single block (This is where we are, the readers), whose boundary is an infinite space devoid of all concepts and dimensionality or rather transcending them.(block=Universe)

          There are infinite blocks stacked upon each other like a layer, forming a infinite hierarchy. Each of these blocks hold infinite planes, however each block has different concepts governing the planes inside them. The concepts of a higher block will always transcend and supress those lower, if they ever contradict the other, in cases where a being travels between blocks. So, if a being went into a lower block, he would be able to dominate all concepts, reasons, logic and such, making him omnipotent in that block  unless some other being of same or higher block is present.

          There are infinite such hierarchies in a single multiverse. There are infinite multiverses forming a greater plane of reality. There are infinite greater planes stacked like layers inside the "Primordial Origin".

          The Primordial Origin is contained by the "Void". The void cannot be explained in it's entirety as it is devoid of everything, concepts, time, space, and even nothing, except principles.

          Principles are higher than concepts, for they are independent and transcendent. The principles, all except three, are too complex to be understood by any being inside the Omniverse by language or having Omniversal Omniscience. These 3 principles are Creation, Existence and Destruction which are the lowest of all the principles.

          The Void is present only to separate the Primordial Origin from the "Alphaset". The alphaset is the collection of all thoughts of every sentient or a non-egoless being or thing inside the omniverse. The Alphaset is much bigger, more complex, higher in existence than the Primordial Origin. It consists of every single thought of everyone in the Omniverse created as an pseudo Omniverse inside it. If a sentient being thought of a universe with Trancendent dieties, it is immediately created in the Alphaset. The Alphaset is the forgotten fiction, something thought of but not spread for it to become fiction.

          The Alphaset is then contained by a realm of beings known as Inner gods, and the realm is the "Inner God Domain". This is a realm Incomprehensible to anyone in the Primordial Origin, and the civilization inside watches over the Primordial Origin. All realities, absolutes, narratives, etc cease to exist here.