Chapter 12: Trip to Ruberios

「_」: Talking
<_>: Thinking
「■■_■■」: Thought Communication
『_』: Skill/Power/Technique
_______: Timeskip/Meanwhile

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

*HAJUN POV*

           SWOOSH... the monotonous sound produced by me running, piercing the air like a rocket, continously blowed into my ear as I saw trees blurred due to my blindingly quick pace at which I was crossing the forest. The air crashed into my face as I moved, reaching enough speed to cause hypersonic booms if not for a wind spell I cast before.

          I am, as of now, headed to the Holy Empire of Ruberios, which is secretly ruled by Luminous... my Luminous. Luminous Valentine is a Vampiric True Demon Lord, who rules over her nation in secrecy, while the almost entire human population of the nation worshipped her as the "God Luminous."

          I had not seen her in over 300 years, which for me, is quite a long time, considering it is second only to the 2000 years that I had waited for Little Vel as Ivarage did visit me from time to time.

          After my clone had brought the Ogres to the town, I created some buildings on the spot with 『Earth Manipulation』, effectively giving them a place to stay. After Rimuru's pestering, I gave the dwarves this skill as well, which she received by 『Food Chain』.  

          『Food Chain』 is skill which allowed her access to the Skills of her subordinates, so any skill they obtain, she will obtain it as well, even if it a higher tiered one like 『Unique Skill: Vitanergon』.

          Leaving Rimuru to name the Ogres, Lizardmen, Orcs, Goblins and the resurrected former leader of the Direwolves, I wanted to depart, much to the annoyance of the slime, who was clearly angry at myself.

          I also had made a promise to Featherine a while ago, to take her on a date, and I did not have any plans to not do so. I had to take her out on a date but also visit Luminous, so I split myself into two, one which took her on a date, while me, the other one, went to Ruberios. My other self took her to my previous world, to show them how far the world had progressed. Hmm... I just hope I don't erase that world if my other self came across Class 1-A.

          Clank... A sound of metals clashing ringed in my ears as I promptly readjusted my path, and headed towards the sound. As I moved further, the sounds became more numerous and apparent.

          After arriving at the point, I jump over a bushy tree silently, being undetected due to concealing my presence before arriving here. I sit down on a wide branch, looking at Knights who numbered to a significant 30, fighting a horde of monsters, mainly large iron scaled ants similar to that which Featherine faced as Shizu while first arriving in our town.

          This seems more of a training rather than expedition to kill monsters, considering they were supervised by a short-black-haired woman who kept giving them pointers quite frequently.

          《Athena: 「■■Yes, you are right. This is a training for the knights of Ruberios■■」》

          I see... so who is the pretty lady supervising them? I suddenly felt Athena's eye twitch, yes she was not in a physical form but still, I felt it. Ohoho, are you jealous?!

          《Athena: 「■■Hmph, you wish. I just don't want you tricking another woman■■」》

          HUUUHHHHH... What do you mean by tricking?! I will let you know that I am an honourable man who follows the laws..... well, mostly. So, want to tell me about her?