Bio 3.0 (Final MC)

HAJUN TEMPEST:

Name: Hajun Tempest(formerly Izuku Midoriya)
*True name(Incomprehensible)

Title: Ruler of All, True Creator, True God, Demonic God, Overseer of the World(formerly), Scarlet Demon, God Emperor

Tier: Irrelevant (Cannot be comprehended)

Race: Irrelevant (Exists outside of others understanding )

Gender: Irrelevant(Chooses to be a male)

Age: Irrelevant(Trancends concept of time)

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Powers:(Incarnation only[Weakened Immensely to keep the Omniverse from collapsing])

INNATE ABILITY:
*Incomprehensible physiology (strength and speed too strong that it itself can destroy everything and nothing by a simple touch no matter if the target if indestructible, intangible, etc)
*Omniarch
*Omni-Author's Authority
*Beyond Absolute Transcendence
*Beyond Absolute Manipulation
*Beyond Absolute Abilities (All abilities[Incomprehensible])
*Absolute Embodiment (Everything, nothing, void... all are present inside Hajun)
*Will of the Original(The reality, existence, non-existence, etc. all become as the entity wills it so or thinks of it to be)
*Absolute Creation
*Absolute Erasure
*Absolute Knowledge
*Rewrite Manipulation
*Absolute Imagination(Create Everything without limits by Imagination)
*Omni-Manipulation
*Absolute Dream Evocation(Ability to destroy everything and nothing by waking up)
*Absolute Re-creation
*Omnivastance(Trancends Omnipotence, Omnipresence and Omniscience)
*Fourth Wall Manipulation(Not necessary as this Tensura world is created in the highest dimension)
*Omni-Ability Manipulation(Ability Creation, Manipulation, Erasure, Bestowal,etc.)
*Incomprehensible Existence (Enitity that transcends every other leaving him the highest. Transcends concepts like Death, End, etc., non-concepts, logic, comrehension.
Can only be comprehended due to him lowering his own existence. )
*Omnilock
*Omni-meta abilities(Has all Meta and Almighty powers, manipulation, immunities,etc)
*Omni-negation
*Omni-negation immunity
*Omni-debuff immunity
*etc. Other abilities are beyond the comprehension of any other being and cannot be explained to by language)

MAGIC:
*All types

ORIGIN SKILL:
*World Master(Ability to create, bestow, steal, copy, modify ,erase any skill + Immune to all skills in the world)
*Godess of knowledge: Athena(Ability to all information, manipulation of beings and existences lower than the one who possess the skill)

Magicules: Irrelevant (transcends the concept of quantity)

Resistance: Invulnerable (cannot be affected)

Personality: kind, caring, patient, playful(towards friends and loved ones), Arrogant, cold, serious(towards others), cruel(towards enemies or those disliked)
Bored(true self)

Likes: Harem, Veldenava, World he created(with veldenava), friends, demon lords, veldora, allies, Eri

Dislikes: Heroes(with certain exceptions), people of his previous world, Clayman, Arrogant people, people who harm his friends, people who claim to be 'GODS'(with some exceptions)

《TRUE APPEARANCE 》
Cannot be understood by others except Hajun itself

Next part:- Bonus: World Setting