Chapter 8: Orc Lord or Orc Disaster

「_」: Talking

<_>: Thinking
「■■_■■」: Thought Communication
『_』: Skill/Power/Technique
_______: Timeskip/Meanwhile

Author/Immortal-kun: "Yahallo, I am changing my writing style. It is better right. Ofcourse it is, I am the greatest after all. Enjo..."

Hajun: "Just Shut the fuck up. I told you to do that because you had so much free time you lazy ass bitch. Now get on with the story. Damn Oregairu fan"

Immortal-kun: *scared* "Hai"

Hajun: "Also, tell us which writing style you prefer. The one in this chapter or the one in the previous ones"
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

*RIMURU POV*

          「We accept your request to deal with the Orc Lord」

          I reply along with Hajun, after which I see Treyni-san' smile grow a bit wider. We had already forged an alliance so I don't think that we would have rejected her either way. I also promised to Benimaru that I will help get their revenge. And even if the Orc Lord is too strong, we have my Hajun, a literal 'GOD' on our side.

          「Ofcourse, the Orc Lord is nothing is front of Rimuru-sama and Hajun-sama」

          I hear Shion say confidence much more than I seemingly had in Hajun, I wonder she gets that from sometimes, Ahh even the others are nodding. Well that aside, we should plan on what we should move. But first,

          「Souei, Continue your report」

          I tell Souei to continue with his report. Ha-kun may know everything, but the rest of us don't. Maybe Featherine does but she is dosn't seem to want to interfere.

          「Hai, Rimuru-sama. Apart from the number of Orcs, there is something else. No corpse was found from anywhere they went, not of Orcs nor their enemies」

          Souei says in a monotonous tone, I guess he really does discard all his emotions during his work. What a great worker, I mean subordinate.

          However, that doesn't sound normal. There should atleast be some Corpses in a battlefield. I should ask Hajun. I look up at see Treyni-san' mouth opening to say something, maybe she knows. Just before she spoke, I hear another deep voice towards my side.

          「That is because of the skill 『Starved』 that the Orc Lord has. Athena」

          I look towards the voice to find Ha-kun speaking. Each of his word carrying weight that made our instincts scream to kneel and obey his every word like it was the very reason we existed.

 Each of his word carrying weight that made our instincts scream to kneel and obey his every word like it was the very reason we existed