Chapter 13 Preview + Notice

「_」: Talking
「■■_■■」: Thought Communication
『_』: Skill/Power/Technique
_______: Timeskip/Meanwhile
Italics : thinking

Immortal-kun:- Hey guys, there is going to be a change from this chapter onwards. Instead of using <_> for inner thoughts, the thoughts are going to be in italics. Anyways,Enjoy the sweet revenge.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

*HAJUN POV*

          A cool breeze crashed into my face as I stepped through the portal I made earlier after casting a invisibility spell on my katana, my fingers intertwined with Featherine who followed slightly behind me.

          「It seems like the top of a skyscraper」

          I hear Featherine mutter. It wasn't hard to tell since we clearly were at a height and no other buildings in view were nearly close to competing it in the height department.

          「Yeah」

          I smiled at her, earning me a faint blush from the Witch with a complementary smile.

          I am never getting over her cuteness.

          「Who are you? How did you get here? This area is off-limits」

          We turned to our left only to see a human with 2 red feathery wings sprouting from his back. I knew who this was, after all I was a "Hero fanboy" in the last incarnation. That very fact fills me with disgust.

          Number 3 hero of Japan, Hawks

          《Athena:-

            ...Athena, don't give a analysis on the native inhabitants of this world unless something is out of the ordinary.

          I told Athena, after all, they didn't pose even the slightest threat. I mean, take Keigo for example, even his strongest attack was useless against us.

          And the fact that I loathed most heroes in this World didn't help against my constant barrage of thoughts that told me to just erase this world.

          《Athena: 「■■Okay Dear■■」》

          The title was blank, as it should be. While the Voice of the World didn't interfere much in this world even after I moved this one to Vel's Omniverse, the Will of the World itself did.

          So far, the World's will had only given the title of "Faker" to Toshinori Yagi. He had proclaimed to be "True Hero" without the Blessing or recognition of any spirit, which earned him this title.

          「We just wanted to go on a date but somehow ended up here. Where is this exactly?」

          I asked, trying to be the least suspicious I could seem. He narrowed his eyes, not believing what he was told.