Chapter 11: The Abyss King Dragon

「_」: Talking
<_>: Thinking
「■■_■■」: Thought Communication
『_』: Skill/Power/Technique
_______: Timeskip/Meanwhile

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

*VELDANAVA POV*

          I was talking with Lucia and Featherine about her life while being in the town Elder brother created. He and Rimuru went to the barren land near the Lizardmen's settlement for some business so I remained here for a bit. I, along with Lucia, wanted to meet our daughter but he said that she will come here soon so we decided to wait.

          「So, did you two go on a date?」, I snapped out of my trans to see my wife talking,「How was it? Where did you go? How many times?」

          I sweatdropped, seeing Featherine being overwhelmed by her questions.

          「We didn't go on a date yet」, She said while backing down only for Lucia to move further in,「But he did promise me that we will go after he deals with the Orcs' matter」

          Lucia narrowed her usually soft eyes, as if she was analysing her. She kept staring at her for a few minutes before sighing.

          「Listen here girl」, she pointed out with her finger,「You have to take the initiative cause he will only delay it for later. I know. So go get him, and drag him out the moment you see him」

          She does realise that I am sitting with them right… right? I mean, she looked so worried about Rudra so what was I supposed to do. Help him or take her on a date?

          While watching this unfold before my very eyes, I suddenly felt an immense Energy Signature entering the Cardinal World. I immediately recognised the familiar aura, Ivarage. I look over to the two who had stopped their girl-talk and were looking at me.

          Lucia had a small smile shared by my future Sister-in-law which I met with my own. Though I don't think Featherine ever met him. Meh, It's likely because of elder brother. Veldora barges in the Room as he looked at me as if questioning me about the Energy Source.

          「Let's go meet our nephew」

____________________________________________

*HAJUN POV*

          「Ivarage」

          As the words escaped my mouth, a entity possessing immense strength was rapidly closing in on our position. I looked at the group of Kijin who looked downright terrified of the fact that Ivarage or rather in their eyes "The World Destroying Dragon" was approaching us.

          I look in the direction of the incoming entity. The ends of my lips curled upwards as a wave of glee and nostalgia flooded my being. How could I not? After all, my son had returned.

          I see the faces of the Kijin who seemed terrified, Shuna had already fainted of fear and pressure. I tell Athena to protect and calm them down as I wait for my sons return.

          BOOOOM… a huge explosion erupts ahead of me as smoke blinds visually blinds us from seeing the one who came. After it clears, a young man with long purple hair and a androgynous figure who loked like he was in his teens.